By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda Movie Trailer Premire

Perhaps this will give some crazy director some ideas...
A movie about the ocarina of time would be great, as long as it remains faithful, not like the Mario movie.. seriously, the goombas!

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.

Around the Network

wow, great job on that. However, if they did take the overall Zelda storyline and do it in a full blown scenario like Chronicals of Narnia or Lord of the Rings, etc. It could actually be a good fantasy type of movie.

I REALLY want this to be real. Just find someone a bit less ugly to play Zelda.

Holy shit! Obviously an April Fool's joke, but a really good one.

... maybe it's a real project, and the guys doing it are being smart asses by announcing it on April 1st? =P

Some people really go all out for april fools.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

Whatever, that is obviously fake. This is the REAL Zelda movie trailer

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Now what is really terrible, is that I found that video originally here where somebody posted it and in all seriousness thought that it was real. He apparently was a film student and argued with me and a few other people in favor of it's authenticity. After I pointed out that the Triforce is draw with a frikkin sharpy on Link's hand, he finally conceded and said it was just a well made fan trailer.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

well, it was a name, even before LoZ haha
One of my mom's friends is named Zelda
and she's like 60 something lol
(she even has pointy ears!)

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

The_vagabond7 said:
Now what is really terrible, is that I found that video originally here where somebody posted it and in all seriousness thought that it was real. He apparently was a film student and argued with me and a few other people in favor of it's authenticity. After I pointed out that the Triforce is draw with a frikkin sharpy on Link's hand, he finally conceded and said it was just a well made fan trailer.

I lol'd when I saw the Triforce drawn with a frikin sharpie. I thought it was hilarious.

awww...wish it was real