By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Valkyria Revolution coming west for PS4, Xbox One, and PS Vita in Q2 2017

Valkyria Revolution coming west for PS4, Xbox One, and PS Vita in Q2 2017

Valkyria: Azure Revolution is coming to North America via Sega and Europe via Deep Silver as Valkyria Revolution in Q2 2017, Sega announced. It will be released physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and digitally for PS Vita.  

Described as a “revolution” from the traditional Valkryia Chronicles universe, Valkyria Revolution is set in an alternate timeline based on the European industrialization era and moves away from the traditional turn-based strategy gameplay of the series for a new hybrid of real-time combat and tactical strategy. 

For the full article, please go to:

Around the Network

Excited yet sad because there's just way too many games I've already planned to buying in 2017

Rather odd that there's no Day 1 PC version considering how well Valkyria Chronicles sold on Steam...

Wait wasn't the first not on 360??
So weird seeing multiplats go exclusive and then exclusives go multiplat this gen

! I had no idea there was an XBO version. S'cool.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I have lost major respect for Media Vision due to their work on Digimon: Cyber Slueth. Im not really into Valkyria series anyways but with Media Vision at the helm Im even less interested. Will not buy.

Flip yeah. Can't wait to play this game.

Vita no physical is a shame for me.

Surprised they made an X1 version.

Get it at some point on PS4, too many games right now.

twintail said:
Im not sure what is more surprising, the introduction of an X1 version for the West for a series with no XB presence, or that the Vita version will indeed get a Western release...

I love my PSTV.  But since Ihave to choose, it's PS4 over the VITA version.

Xxain said:

I have lost major respect for Media Vision due to their work on Digimon: Cyber Slueth.

Why's that?