By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your most anticipated game(s) of 2017?

1. Red Dead Redemption 2
2. GT Sport
3. Horizon Zero Dawn

Around the Network

I don't do full years because games will get delayed, it is easy to name RDR 2 but so many rockstar games get delayed like GTA IV and GTA V did so I just go with january and that month I am most excited about Tales of Berseria. Zesteria was an 8/10 solid game, Berseria looks like to be an better game in many aspects so yeah that's it for me.

Not in any order:
*Danganronpa V3
*Persona 5
*Resident Evil 7
*Mass Effect Andromeda
*Tekken 7

far point

BasilZero said:

-Resident Evil 7 (PC)

Thrust me, you dont want to play this game on PC but on PSVR

Around the Network
vivster said:

Elex
Kingdom Come
DQXI
FF Dimensions 2
WiLD(lol)
GoW
New 3D Mario
Nier

Gonna be a good year it seems.

are you german?

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
I am so hyped for this masterpiece that I started to play the original trilogy again!

BasilZero said:

I dont plan to get VR of any kind on any platform - at least for now.

Uhm have you tried VR yet? If you have any chance to play RE7 Beginning hour on psvr (friend or anything) just try it. Its available scince a week.

Just a "advice". Playing that game in VR for the first time can easily get into the top 5 gaming expierences of any gamer. Playing it flat first might kill some of the VR magic if you plan on playing it anytime in the future in vr.

BasilZero said:

I dont want 3D, AR, VR, Motion controls, Sixaxis, tablet/touchscreen controls.

uhm so obviously hadnt tried it yet, i do understand. VR has nothing in common with the other gimmicks. Remember my words when you try it first time.

And have fun playing re7 on pc. Will most likely still be a good game.

BasilZero said:

2. I play games normally with one set of peripheral. I'm not gonna invest hundreds of dollars on something I dont need when I already have the means of playing a game normally.

So your that type of person. Its like saying in 1995 "2d side scroller games are fine, I dont need to play Ocarina of time in 3d because im already satisfied".

Well actually the jump from 2d to 3d in gaming wasnt as big as it is know with vr. 

Im tired of that conversation anyway. It was just a advice to get one of the best gaming expierences in your life. destroy it if you dont care, i dont either lol.

And I dont have to know you to know you havtn tried real VR yet. Somebody that has would never write something like this.