By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your most anticipated game(s) of 2017?

Horizon and Zelda( Although I sold my Wii U I will get a Switch just for the next(or updated) smash bros)

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

"One of the best gaming experiences in your life" - your opinion, not a fact.

Dude its really your own fault. remember my words.

BasilZero said:

You will remember it the time you will try real VR the first time in your life and see how wrong you are right now and what you just missed with still playing games on a flat screen ;)

Ub01 said:
vivster said:

Elex
Kingdom Come
DQXI
FF Dimensions 2
WiLD(lol)
GoW
New 3D Mario
Nier

Gonna be a good year it seems.

are you german?

Depends on who is asking.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Ub01 said:

are you german?

Elex is a game not many people outside germany would know ;)

Around the Network
Ub01 said:
vivster said:

I heard only smart people know about it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

A dream for every gamer in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the best Games in my Most Wanted:
Horizon Zero Dawn
Persona 5
Ni No Kuni 2
Detroit Become Human

Yakuza Zero & Kiwami
And many other games ala Tekken 7, Nier Automata, Ni-Oh ect  Too many awesome games in the next years :)

vivster said:
Ub01 said:

I heard only smart people know about it.

Im just hoping it can tie on Gothic 1 and 2. 2 of the best games ever made. A new gothic (prequel, remake) would make me alot more hyped then elex though.

Zelda BotW is pure hype as of now, I just can't wait. Other than that I'm really excited for Persona 5 and Tekken 7. Also I'm looking forward to play some Wii U ports on the Switch such as Splatoon and (if it gets ported) Xenoblade Chronicles X. For some reason I also feel that the Rabbids X Mario RPG will be a hit !

Persona 5 is my day one purchase and I may also get Danganronpa V3 on day one as well. Keeping an eye out on DQ XI, Zelda, Ni-oh and Nier too for now.