By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Jez Corden of Windows Central lied about knowing NPD numbers. *update Maybe not

Qwark said:
  Anyway nice job for uncovering this JRPGFAN

It wasnt me... I saw it linked on neogaf.

Some dude on reddit.

We need to wait for a trusted source to reveal actual sales.

Around the Network

When do we get the real numbers

As i said before, anything conected Whit BGST is bullshit.

I loved Windows Central, been visiting the site ever since it was called Windows Phone Central. But for the longest time, their XBOX articles were full of the most biased (understandable) writing out there. What was worse though, was how vitriolic and uninformed the commenters were in those articles. One of the biggest reasons I left that site were some of the new writers and the community. I'm still a little surprised the head guy over there (Dan Rubino, a pretty stand up guy) let this article get posted, though.

Why did my thread get locked and this one isn't? There were things to discuss.. 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

According to VGChartz the PS4 is around 600k, with 2 weeks of sales to go.

Is Vgchartz always far off in the month of November?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It's downright pathetic.

Why the fuck do guys like this only seem to support Xbox. Is there a mooch for PlayStation?

In any case, would be nice to organize a concentrated effort to utterly expose these guys with the intention of destroying their social media careers.

Theres a guy on neogaf mister someone who keeps claiming the numbers are correct, does anyone know who he is?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

daredevil.shark said:
It's downright pathetic.

Aye, that's the issue with giving weight to rumours, rumours about specs and sales are now repeated and quoted so much that people start to have rumours as their inside information and source other facts on these rumours. 

The worst thing is, rubbish content like this on those websites gets them massive amounts of ad revenue from people going to see the spectacle or to tell them they're wrong, that is why the "stand up guy " who owns the domain runs these stories, it's for money and that paints a far grimmer picture for the Microsoft gaming platform when a site which only reports on their news is incapable of surviving without resorting to trolling for hits it really shows there is little good news to report for them which gamers care to click on. It's pretty desperate. 

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive