By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - [Update] CIA & FBI Report: Russia did things to help get Trump elected

Puppyroach said:
No surprise at all that Russia played a big role in it, and noone should be surprised why Wikileaks only seemed to have "dirt" on Hillary and nothing on Trump. At the same time, Hillary had huge backing from Saudi Arabia so it's extremely corrupt on both sides.

It's there in black and white with proof that Hillary had backing from Saudi Arabia with official documents and also to support Wikileaks releases.

There's no proof to say Russia had a role in promoting Trump.

False equivalence on a gross scale.

Around the Network
ArnoldRimmer said:
Even if this should be true: This is so full of double standards, it's quite amusing:
- Almost every "western" country has tried to influence the election by actively supporting Clinton and vilifying Trump
- The US is constantly trying to influence elections all around the globe, trying to get the candidate/party elected that they prefer and trying to get rid of candidates/parties that they don't like
- Leaking information that is believed to help achieve such goals is a typical for the US as well, actually, there's probably no other country using that strategy so heavily. The difference is that the US usually doesn't need to leak to Wikileaks, they usually leak to journalists directly.

Smoke me a kipper! This! ^

It's absurd the lens that people look through to condem Trump, and give Hillary a pass because they've been brainwashed by the MSM to believe this tripe.

Airaku said:
badgenome said:

I'd like to see some proof of this. They're selective about what they release and when - maybe hypocritically so for a pro-transparency organization - but as far as I know Wikileaks has a 100% accuracy rating, which is something virtually no other media outlet on the planet can claim.

I was debating on not saying anything because I didn't want to open this can of worms, but I already did so here's go. You can take this as you will.

http://Pastebin.com/6hexG6eT was a disturbing revelation by some Anonymous members. Take this as you will, however their claims do line up. I remember the first time the "Spirit Cooking" claims came out before it went mainstream. It really didn't add up the first time and it did indeed come out within a day or two after an Anonymous Pedophile investigation that had Donald J. Trump's name tied to it. Weather engaged pedophilia or money was simply transferred in his name... I don't know. However after this story went out and ties were found, Wikileaks pushed "Spirit Cooking" forward.  A couple months later I guess Spirit Cooking came back and Pizza Gate was born. It's kind of sad that some of the interview footages and stuff used was actually from a movie that came out in 1989 called "Satan's Children" or something like that. So yeah.... Wikileaks actually destroyed their own credibility with a massive hoax. Also use that link to learn a bit about Wikileaks history. It actually explains why Wikileaks seems so different this past couple years than it was 5 years ago.

The other redflag is that ex-Blink 182 singer Tom DeLonge had some e-mail exchanges with John Podesta and they were released in the Wikileaks. Tom went on to say that his e-mails were mostly accurate, but they have been edited and doctored up. He then stated that he has no idea why they did that. My guess is they downplayed it because it could have made Podesta look really good for the common American folk.

I'll also state that there are also a few Clinton e-mails that don't add up or make much sense. Almost counter productive so to speak. However they highly damaged her image. Especially with the conspiracy theory crowd. Toss Rothchild's name in an e-mail and BAM! You got an angry mob. Of course that's just briefly touching on the crazy stuff.

Anonymous consist of millions of people and everyone can be a anonymous, which means that every Justice warrior in the world can create and pass on whatever information they want, wether it's someone elses opinions and theories or their own. That being said, even the government can be anonymos, something that happens a lot, there are more fake anonymous channels and outlets then there are real which have been placed there to discredit and destroy the reputation of Anonymous, to discredit everything they stand for bit by bit. 

As far as Wikileaks go, Julian is dead and the CIA now control Wikileaks public account's on Twitter. 

But this is good news for Liberals though, because the truth doesn't matter.. same as the truth doesn't matter to conservatives when it's convinent.. 

When truth isn't convinent, then you need to look inward because the battle against evil is in reality against ourselves, it's we who have allowed all of this to happen by letting our own bias, preference, opinions and life-choices go above everyone else, from a small wish to a significant ambitions, we are all doing it wrong. The battle isn't against other pople, the battle is against ourselves, to fight our own inner evil's.. Because if not, we are just spinning around in circles and make enemies of each-other.. The soon as anyone point there finger at anyone else for the same crimes they, themselves have been accused of.. is a part of the problem and you all do it.. It's trump- It's hillary... Bla bla bla.. Everyone pretends to be so much knowledable and sophisticated they forget that they fight over who is less corrupt then the other to the point that both sides refuses to the read the actual evidence... So far we have more evidence on Hillary, if Wikileaks is shitty for being handed tons of evidence to provide to the world that happens to be Hillary.. It's still dumb to ignore evidence of serial crimes on Hillary just because Wikileaks had nothing on Trump... The evidence was real, Hillary didn't deny them, she never did deny the existence of them emails.. So why does it care if the reason was to sway the vote? NO CRIMINALS SHOULD BE PRESIDENT... Arrest her... Instead of being upset over that, you all still have time to collect shit on Trump, real evidence of real crime and get him arrested too.. That should have been the only goal in this fucking election, not protecting criminals, but expose them all... And also, Everyone who identify themselves as Democrats, Conservatives, Liberals or anything, should never identify themselves with the parties, they don't represent what they say they represent, THEY ALL LIE JUST AS MUCH AND THEY DO THE SAME JOB and changes nothing. 

You all have better english then me, but amn you all if you think that is a indication your all smarter then me.. With that said, i didn't say i am smater then you for saying that.. Omg.. These days i have to go as low as pre-defending myself against possible childish recounters and then apologizw for the recounter cuz they can possible use that as a attack to shame me out of the conversation...  But seriously... Time to wake up... if your on either side, you haven't awaken from anything, simply switched side to a basically the same BS.

't

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

ArnoldRimmer said:
Even if this should be true: This is so full of double standards, it's quite amusing:
- Almost every "western" country has tried to influence the election by actively supporting Clinton and vilifying Trump
- The US is constantly trying to influence elections all around the globe, trying to get the candidate/party elected that they prefer and trying to get rid of candidates/parties that they don't like
- Leaking information that is believed to help achieve such goals is a typical for the US as well, actually, there's probably no other country using that strategy so heavily. The difference is that the US usually doesn't need to leak to Wikileaks, they usually leak to journalists directly.

UnderstatedCornHole said:
ArnoldRimmer said:

It's absurd the lens that people look through to condem Trump, and give Hillary a pass because they've been brainwashed by the MSM to believe this tripe.

Every country that endorsed Hillary, did so formally either in the papers, or on TV, with no back handed tricks.

What did Russia do? Right now they're denying everything, meanwhile all the evidence from the CIA ongoing investigation and reports says otherwise.

Of cause USA did things either by force or through diplomatic means to influence elections to establish democracy on other lands, but that is not what this thread is about.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
bdbdbd said:
CaptainExplosion2 said:
This is most likely the next step in events leading up to World War III. We won't be safe until Russia burns to the ground, and Adolf Putin with it. Scum, every single one of them.

Wait, wasn't it the Clinton campaign that advocated war? So far Trump have been very cooperative with pretty much everybody.

Including Russia, one of the scummiest countries in the world. Nothing but war, oppression and disaster can come from the alliance of Trump and Putin. They're both pigs who want to destroy our way of life. The fact that Canadian troops are fighting Russian troops further cements why Russia can't be trusted. They won't stop at just Canada, they'll move on and get World War III underway.

All this because of Trump getting in bed with modern Stalin. Both need to die before it ends the world.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:
ArnoldRimmer said:

Every country that endorsed Hillary, did so formally either in the papers, or on TV, with no back handed tricks.

What did Russia do? Right now they're denying everything, meanwhile all the evidence from the CIA ongoing investigation says otherwise.

Of cause USA did things either by force or through diplomatic means to influence elections to establish democracy on other lands, but that is not what this thread is about.

That logic is sheer fallacy type thinking and here is why,

There is zero evidence and zero specific accusations against Russia.

Zero, nothing, nada. Just a vague few statements from the democratic staffed offices on democratic payroll who have a conflict of interest.

Without evidence, even a smigen, anything at all to expect, I repeat ANYTHING, no logical person who isn't showing confirmation bias can accept this accusation.

The fact there is absolutely no specifc accusation whatsoever says it all.

Now on the Hillary statement you have fallen into the trap of thinking that all countries that endorsed her, did it formally? Really? What evidence do you have to show that no countries endorsed her behind closed doors? (I'm just using that fallacy to show you what I mean)

Did Morocco endorse her officially with their contribution of 10 million? Did Saudi Arabia officially declare their contributions?

No.

Judge everyone by the same standards and nobody can go far wrong whichever side of the coin you come from. Question everything, or question nothing it doesn't matter but do it for all.

Lmao, I hate politics.

Zero, nothing, nada. Just a vague few statements from the democratic staffed offices on democratic payroll who have a conflict of interest.

Without evidence, even a smigen, anything at all to expect, I repeat ANYTHING, no logical person who isn't showing confirmation bias can accept this accusation.

Now on the Hillary statement you have fallen into the trap of thinking that all countries that endorsed her, did it formally? Really? What evidence do you have to show that no countries endorsed her behind closed doors? (I'm just using that fallacy to show you what I mean)

Did Morocco endorse her officially with their contribution of 10 million? Did Saudi Arabia officially declare their contributions?

No.

I deal in knowns and work from there.

What evidence do you have that says otherwise? Facebook? Youtube? You're just a person like me on the internet. You don't trust what the CIA says, ok fine I don't care, but they're the professionals when it comes to these case.

And isn't it common knowledge that friendly countries would support the candidate that they deemed more worthy? So what evidence do you have that says countries endorsed Hillary behind closed doors in such a way that would question and doubt our democracy?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

No.

I deal in knowns and work from there.

What evidence do you have that says otherwise? Facebook? Youtube? You're just a person like me on the internet. You don't trust what the CIA says, ok fine I don't care, but they're the professionals when it comes to these case.

And isn't it common knowledge that friendly countries would support the candidate that they deemed more worthy? So what evidence do you have that says countries endorsed Hillary behind closed doors in such a way that would question and doubt our democracy?

If you are accepting the statement from the CIA that "Russia promoted Trump" with no further elaboration or any actual accusation then I don't really have anything to say as that is closed loop logic and there is no debate to be had.

I don't know what your talking about regarding Facebook/Youtube.

My "evidence" is that the statement is vague and there is no specific accusation.

Can you please tell me how you think Russia has interfered with the election? One example please that also didn't take place on the democratic side and thus create an unfair playing field.

I've already stated Morocco donated nearly 10 Million dollars behind closed doors and there is a history of Saudi Arabia doing the same, and more. But that's not the disucssion so please stick to the bolded and enlighten me as to why I am wrong and you are right to accept the CIA's vague statement with no facts.

They should completely investage this so long as dems still take responsibility for the unethical behavoir which made them a target with these types of leaks.