By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Metal Gear 6 - ideas for Konami after Kojima...

Without Kojima, the next installment of MGS is going to fail hard and get torn to shreds by the gaming media. I don't even think Konami should bother. Honestly, they need to just sell their IP's to the highest bidder and call it quits. Kojima was literally their last piece at having any relevance in the gaming industry.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

Instead put that money to a full on Snatcher remake.

Sell the IP to Sony.

I'd say remake the first two Metal Gear (not Solid) games in 3D. Either that or give us a sequel to MGR.

Well for starters they need a new writer and one that's better than anyone they currently have hidden in the janitor's closet. That and the IP needs to stay multiplat.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Well I kinda doubt I want any more Metal Gear after all that happend with Kojima. So I rather have them stop meking Metal Gears. But after the new metal gear and the Pachinko disaster, I think that won't happen.

So If they are gonna continue milking the IP, I think the only think that could somewhat pick up my interest are remakes for now, start doing remakes of MGS1-3 on Fox engine and if they are done well, I could trust them on doing remake of MG 1-2. If they succed with those, then I think it would be ok if they tried the WWII Boss game they were supposed to do before the phantom pain

I believe I've heard that idea was actually floated at one point as something that Kojima himself wanted to do, but it didn't happen because that's not the direction Konami wanted to go

I don't want any more prequels. Give me more Solid Snake, and bring back the tactical espionage action.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

My idea: rebrand the company and sell the IP's.

Seriously. Theres no way they can recoup from all the stuff they did. Heck i didnt even bother with MGSV.

Angelus said:
I believe I've heard that idea was actually floated at one point as something that Kojima himself wanted to do, but it didn't happen because that's not the direction Konami wanted to go

Damn Konami SUX!!!