By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft lying again, ''HDR only on Xbox One S this Holidays''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb3TZzlwKK4

I am really tired about these lies from MS, first they claim Scorpio will be the only console which will do 4K and VR and now they deceive people how the Xbox One S is the only console having HDR.  Its not lie per se but they know what they are doing in order to deceive people.

User was warned for this topic ~ CGI

Around the Network

Funny fact, Ps4 got more games in HDR than X1.

Scumbag move Microsoft.

this holiday is over?

Scorpio is next holiday no?

Why is their marketing always so garbage?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

I took a gander at the channel, seems to play out like Jaytechtv and other channels.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Microsoft have been like this since they entered console gaming. Not sure why you're surprised.

To be fair, I'm fairly certain (not 100%) the XB1S ads were out before the PS4 HDR update, and technically that advertising is legit because it could be considered one long statement - the only console with UHD Bluray (which is true) and all the newest buzzword tech the competition also has.

People will be duped, but hopefully the majority of gamers are casting a more critical eye of boastful claims from these corporations.

(I didn't watch that video, I assume it's about the TV ads.)

lol...classic xbox. Whats sad is how MS always acts like the old one doesn't exist the second something new comes out.

But the real kicker? Every single PS4 supports HDR. Only the XB1s supports it. But if you listened to MS you would think no PS4 console does HDR.

And the most interesting bit, PS4 has more games with HDR support than XB1. Go figure.

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, it's kind of pathetic to set up a channel designed solely to post positive PS news and negative Xbox news. Somebody here on VGC posted a link to another such channel a week or two ago and it was just as bad. 

It's just not good for business on here, especially when we know what results that nets us when we link a channel that's clearly in favor of one side, but slags off the other at every turn possible. That's never going to turn out good for anyone, except those that are already on the other side of the fence and want to further show that they are still there.

We've had links to Crapgamer, Jaytechtv and Blackbond gamer before. It's just not a good idea to link those type of people who wave the banner in an arrogant and disruptive manner.

Also decided to check out his "PS4 is ONLY console THIS HOLIDAY with a NATIVE 4K AAA game at 60fps w/HDR", he basically spends the video boasting and then slagging off the Xbox side of things, even coining the userbase with a phrase of his. He's no fit for being linked or talked about tbh, just a waste of space.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"