By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - More Hate Crimes - Four Teen Girls Attacked on Bus, No Help From Driver.

Turkish said:
Who attached the girls to the bus and with what?

Some nuns. With glue. It's all there in the linked article.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Annoying.how the bus driver is blamed. Not like he'd help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

all these racism makes me sad... and hungry.... i want a cheeseburger

vivster said:

What's with the uncalled attack on the bus driver? What would she have done against a group of thugs?

Obviously the bus driver should of attempted to stop them and take a beating herself for doing so.

Well that sucks. At first glance it seems the bus driver was a jerk, but on the other hand, they could've got in trouble themself if they interfered. Either the blacks could've attacked them too, or we'd have accusations of racism (of the 'traditional' sort) here.

Turkish said:
Who attached the girls to the bus and with what?

This is what I too was wondering.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
CaptainExplosion2 said:
Hate crimes go both ways.

YES they do... but for a long time that would have been a racist standpoint.  Hate crimes were only possible by white males apparently, anything else wasn't hate, it was somehow justified or undestandable (according to the liberal left), due to the perpetrators social opression or some other lame excuse.

The world is geting angrier and more entitled.  Years of appeasement and making excuses for people hasnt helped. 

So true, I'm Black and I can't stand the one way street. I have a White wife and biracial daughter and want race relations to get better in this country. For some reason, the media only wants to make it seem like only Whites are racist when Blacks or any race for that matter can be just as bad if not worse. 

Sagemode87 said:
kowenicki said:

YES they do... but for a long time that would have been a racist standpoint.  Hate crimes were only possible by white males apparently, anything else wasn't hate, it was somehow justified or undestandable (according to the liberal left), due to the perpetrators social opression or some other lame excuse.

The world is geting angrier and more entitled.  Years of appeasement and making excuses for people hasnt helped. 

So true, I'm Black and I can't stand the one way street. I have a White wife and biracial daughter and want race relations to get better in this country. For some reason, the media only wants to make it seem like only Whites are racist when Blacks or any race for that matter can be just as bad if not worse. 

Keep talking and the media will be forced to take note sooner or later if enough people talk about it.

kowenicki said:
CaptainExplosion2 said:
Hate crimes go both ways.

Yeah, all in the "liberal left" are a bunch of white hating racists.

No seriously, what's with the generalisations? You're making yourself look just as bad as the "liberal left" you are complaining about. I'm a "liberal leftist" myself, and I find this absolutely awful so I don't see what you're getting at.

NobleTeam360 said:
vivster said:

What's with the uncalled attack on the bus driver? What would she have done against a group of thugs?

Obviously the bus driver should of attempted to stop them and take a beating herself for doing so.

Would've made for a better headline.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Hate crimes existed long before Trump, FYI. I believe someone shot up a black church under Obama.