By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy 15 PS4 sales stomp all over the Xbox One version

I can think of maybe one game that sold better on xbone than PS4 (just dance i think) Ff will be no different and lol to anyone who thinks the digital sales will make up the difference

Around the Network

What is the console ratio in the UK?

Very nice, the Final Fantasy fanbase was always and will always be on Playstation!

irstupid said:
What is the console ratio in the UK?

3.521kk PS4

2.996kk XB1

so its like 17-18% lead for the PS4.

525k+ differnce in units sold, going by VGC nr's ofcourse.

Rest of europe the ratio of PS4 : XB1 is more heavily in the PS4 favor than that.

Its the place the XB1 does best, aside from maybe the USA.

Some places the ratio is like 1 : 8-10 or so.

so this means no Scorpio port

Around the Network

Almost exactly as I expected, 80:20.

Yep 4:1 in UK is very good, just imagine how will it be World Wide... Digitally it was reversed

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Ruler said:

Probably not...

KiigelHeart said:
Intrinsic said:

On another note, I think the whole preloading thing was an ingenious idea. Allowing people download the game 2-3 days before it's release date creates this strange sense of getting a game before it's released and being able to play it before anyone can go to a store and come back home. technically, if you hsve to wait for a store to open before you can buy it, preloading kinda means you get the game hours earlier than anyone else. 

Since I've mentioned the awesomeness of pre-downloading a game and playing it on release I can't help but feel you're throwing a smartass jab at me here :) Is there something wrong with wanting to play something asap?

If there were then it would mesn I'm guilty of it. 

being thst i have been using the feature since it became available and so far this gen I have been all digital. 

JRPGfan said:
Ruler said:

Probably not...

Scorpio port? isnt the scorpio an XB1?