By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

To me, Zelda has been driven right into the mud!

Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask were amazing games. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess was a very good game.

Nintendo hasn't released a GOOD zelda game for ten years now. We need to ask Nintendo what the hell is going on?  Majoras mask 3D doesnt count as it is a slightly upgraded remake...

I believe there is still hope for the series but if Zelda Breath of the Wild is anything like Skyward sword we may be waiting another 10 years for a great new Zelda game!

THOUGHTS??

User was warned for this topic ~ CGI

Around the Network

Uhh...unless I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that skyward sword was only hated for the controls, while Link Between world's is generally a loved game.

It's far from dead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Yes My uncle at Nintendo said too many illegal boblins in the game and they are being deported and a wall is being built. Nintendo cancelled Zelda and heard Hillary was sending emails how much she liked Skyward Sword so that is it,series over.

spurgeonryan said:
What was your problem with skyward Sword?

Even game spot gave it a decent score.

Bad graphics/worse than twilight princess

Loading every 10 minutes...

Gameplay not innovative at all. Puzzles taken from other zelda games. Link felt very child like and feminine in that game too... Felt extremly weird for me to play...

Well, Link has been sleeping for 100 years. So of course.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

If you think a franchise is only as good as the first game you play of that franchise, then yes.
The only Zelda of the main line I don't consider as good as the rest (but still good) is skyward sword, but 1 game alone does not make a franchise die.

Make Zelda great again?

Says trump.

Let me check

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword

http://m.ign.com/videos/2012/01/06/ocarina-of-time-vs-skyward-sword-the-results

I think OPs a bit off.

I thought this was an especulation thread actually wondering if the Zelda character in BoW is death.

On topic: lol