By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Death Stranding (PS4) The Game Awards 2016 trailer

Really excited to see some gameplay. Hope there will be some at the PSX event.

Around the Network

Very weird, I'm very intrigued. Love kojima games and i think this will not disappoint.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Chazore said:
CGI-Quality said:
The game is planned for PS4 first, PC last. It's owned by Sony, so it'll release there first.

As long as it comes to PC in peak form then Kojima will get my money =D. Though it's a bit disappointed to have one made as last in mind.

It's going to be made first in mind for the people who are paying for it. 

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

FIT_Gamer said:
The badge Del Torro's character is wearing says "BRIDGES United States of America" I tried to look it up to see if it was real organization, but couldn't find anything.

Kinda sounds like a NGO. That would make sense with the themes of war, oil-spill/disaster etc.

Quite excited for this; the trailers have definitely been intriguing. I imagine that Kojima will soon upload a video on Hideotube explaining every little design choice he made for this trailer. I'm looking forward to it!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

outlawauron said:

Who said the other crowd weren't going to pay for it?. It's not like KS and other venues/pubs don't exist.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I'm so happy Kojima and his team will put all their efforts into the ps4 version of this. it will ensure it reaches its potential. And I've no doubt Sony will publish it on pc at a later date too. Make some extra dolla. Can't blame them. But it's shaping up to be an awesome timed exclusive. Hopefully it releases before summer 2018.

BasilZero said:
CGI-Quality said:

As I understand it. It was announced with the PS4 version, so unless they outright say they're gonna cancel it (unlikely), you guys should expect it!

Well doesnt matter for me, I still got a PS4 if its PS4 only l0l.

I still need to play the MGS Legacy collection on my PS3...I have yet to play a Kojima game lol.

When you start playing the series will you post up your thoughts here?  as a gamer who has played a shit ton of games in different genres I'd be interested in hearing your experience. 

You should put an official youtube source in the OP such as IGN for higher resolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYkgqYRWajw

Chazore said:
outlawauron said:

Who said the other crowd weren't going to pay for it?. It's not like KS and other venues/pubs don't exist.

Sony is not only footing the bill for its development but has employees actively involved in its development (Cerny is literally a producer on the game). What other possible avenues that exist are irrelevant, because this is the actual situation.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

Sony is not only footing the bill for its development but has employees actively involved in its development (Cerny is literally a producer on the game). What other possible avenues that exist are irrelevant, because this is the actual situation.

I know the actual situation. I was saying that other venues exist out there that they *could* have taken up with.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"