By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Game Awards: General Discussion & Predictions Thread - Overwatch Wins GOTY

Statuettes are cool. I wanna grab one. And Nolan North !!

Around the Network

Loving the gameplay integration of those weapons and abilities.

Lineup for VA choice was pretty stacked (in favor of one) and lacklustre, outside of everyone else in that list, Nolan is the most known and the most loved out of that list. Wish they actually tossed in other VA's in there like Darin De Paul (Reinhardt), Tara Strong, Crispin Freeman etc.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

golfgt170 said:
Mar1217 said:
They got time to present the best performance award but no time for the best RPG award ? I'm done with this joke.

Just give me Zelda ...

Congrats to Nolan North btw.

Maybe developers weren't able to join the show and receive the award??

Why you guys have to criticize everything with such negativity. You arent obliged to watch you know...

Because when you lable something an AWARDS show, we expect the focus to be on the AWARDS, especially big ones like genre categories.

Michael Phelps at a video game award show! It makes sense trust us!

Around the Network
Chazore said:

Lineup for VA choice was pretty stacked (in favor of one) and lacklustre, outside of everyone else in that list, Nolan is the most known and the most loved out of that list. Wish they actually tossed in other VA's in there like Darin De Paul (Reinhardt), Tara Strong, Crispin Freeman etc.

I don't know, Troy Baker is one heck of a VA but yeah, it was mostly just those two with a shot.

Did Geoff say winningest?

Ok so CD project werent there to receive it. How is that a fault from TGA's?
How to allocate time when the developer is missing?

Nuvendil said:

I don't know, Troy Baker is one heck of a VA but yeah, it was mostly just those two with a shot.

Oh yeah we have Troy, but I knew in the back of my mind that Nolan had the award hands down from the moment he made the list. Had he not been there then Troy would have made it.

Also I'm noticing certain a single game showing up in way more spots than others.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Hbox no. D:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."