By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Metascore Prediction League 2017: And the Winners Are...

Oh ok, thanks for the friendly explanation!

Anyways, I think the final Metacritic for The Legend of Zelda will be a score of 9....7? or 8. I'll have to think about that.

Around the Network

Tagging!

I know it's percentage based...but the second value doesn't matter? So we're only voting out of 90 or 80, not like 96%? 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I know it's percentage based...but the second value doesn't matter? So we're only voting out of 90 or 80, not like 96%? 

Both digits matter. Let's say you guess Dragon Quest VIII for 3DS will get a 80 Metascore, but the game actually gets an 81, you get 4 points. If you were a little more optimistic and guessed it would get 83, then you would only get 3 points since you were 2 away from the final score.

Ok thanks. @Bandorr when I say 9...8 or 7 I meant 98 or 97 lol sorry for the misunderstanding XD

Since everyone else is waiting for more info till speculation. I guess I will wait. But with the huge Western vibe of Breathe of the Wild...I doubt it WON'T be 97 at least.

Around the Network

Tag! Nice idea!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Zelda between 88 and 92

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Ok... Let´s try then:

Dragon Quest VIII: 86
Poochy and Yoshi: 74
Mario Sports All Stars: 65
Ever Oasis: 80
TloZ:Breath of the Wild (WiiU): 92 (Switch): 92