By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I was fired tonight

Take what you've learned from this mistake and then get back up and move on. That's what it means to be a man.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

In my country swastika has many designs and is a symbol of sun and light from ancient times. You would only get fired if boss was of a certain ethnicity.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

spurgeonryan said:

About a month back my fellow assistant built a swastika on top of a paper towel stack base in an aisle. I was next to him when he did it and did not do anything about it. We cleaned it up later, but my boss does not care.

I guess it should be a TIFU thread.

Now what?

Sorry to hear that. Just keep pressing, keep moving forward. Good luck.

The most important thing is to keep a good attitude about your future. It's a poor feeling being let go but it's not a personal one so your actions to come should be professional. I know things aren't certain right now but continue to foster an environment of success and you will find yourself on a good track again.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

spurgeonryan said:

About a month back my fellow assistant built a swastika on top of a paper towel stack base in an aisle. I was next to him when he did it and did not do anything about it. We cleaned it up later, but my boss does not care.

Now what?

That truly sucks. I mean, that's pretty unfair imo. Slightly off topic: How did he build a swastika on top of a paper towel stack? Just trying to get mental image.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
spurgeonryan said:

Now what?

That truly sucks. I mean, that's pretty unfair imo. Slightly off topic: How did he build a swastika on top of a paper towel stack? Just trying to get mental image.

Ooh I'm at work right now, want me to go make one and take a pic??

COKTOE said:
spurgeonryan said:

Now what?

You are truly an odd one man 😂

Sorry bud, nothing I hate more than job hunting

Sorry to hear. Hopefully you get a new job.

Blame everything on the assistant, while also saying you told them it was a bad idea and you wanted nothing to do with it. You persuaded him to take it down and if not, you would have told your superiors.

Make yourself look like the good guy here.