By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Exchange my PS4 Pro for a $200 PS4 Slim Bundle?

What to do?

Keep the Pro! 78 77.23%

Exchange it for the Slim! 23 22.77%

Total:101
Radek said:

Oh really? Then show me a single native 4K game on Xbox One S?

Can it run Skyrim Remastered in native 4K 30 fps? I think not, since Xbox One and Xbox One S version runs in 1080p 30 fps and even drops some frames there.

I mean it's obvious PS4 Pro isn't Xbox One's competitor, but your message implies they are competing.

I dont know if there is any. But on the xbox one s page microsoft says Games and Apps can be run in 4k. Maybe there is some 2d indie title that runs native 4k? Idk ;) But its definitly capable of doing so.

Sure the ps4 pro is way stronger, even the normal ps4 is stronger. But the xbox one s is still capable of native 4k ;)

Around the Network
Radek said:

In apps yes but there's not a single native 4K game on Xbox One S (even indie) and I don't think there will ever be.

His signature is fine for now until Scorpio is out.

Its still capable of. Doesnt matter if there is a game running in 4k or not.

Radek said:

Are you trying to tell me a 1.4 Tflops GPU console is capable of having a native 4K game? Ok

It definitly is. Smartphones are capable of 4k gaming.

Keep the pro! The Pro has many advantages over the Slim and within a year that free game will go down half price.  There's alot of people (me) who wished they had the pro lol. Next year will be the YEAR of the pro! Keep it and enjoy it!      

I don't think you can sell a console you don't really own.

And yes anyone can put a piece of paper next to a console he doesn't own and take a picture of it.

Around the Network
globalisateur said:
I don't think you can sell a console you don't really own.

And yes anyone can put a piece of paper next to a console he doesn't own and take a picture of it.

What's wrong buddy?  Having a hard time understanding that not everyone has to be happy with your favorite toy?

Can't you play any Ps4 game on a Pro? With some games having enhancements? If so you might as well keep it.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
you are disapointed by the pro and want to trade it for a weak one ? what ?

yes yes do it, smart choice lmao

the logic is strong in this one

I'm disappointed with the Pro because it currently costs twice as much as a slim and has provided me with an experience I don't find all that great.  

Upscaled 1440/4K at 25-30FPS or downsampled 1440/1800p at sub 60 FPS isn't exactly what I would call a 'Pro' console that is double the price of it's slim counterpart.  

I was hoping the pro would address the performance issues with a lot of the existing and new titles but so far it seems to have been on par or even worse.

I don't think he Pro is weak, I think that developers and Sony are taking it the wrong direction by focusing on 4K upscaling rather than solid frame rates.

At 50% the price of the Pro, the slim seems like it would provide me with 90% of the experience.

I mean, the mistake was buying the pro to begin with.  (Sorry everyone, the difference is totally subjective/hardly exists; even with a 4k set)

A others have said though, if you already have it....  Keep it, as it will be the best place to play upcoming games.

Bandorr said:
GarlandSteve74 said:

What's wrong buddy?  Having a hard time understanding that not everyone has to be happy with your favorite toy?

Your response combined with calling it "your favorite toy" makes this thread go from just odd (downgrading with no reason given) to just pure baiting.

While I found globa response quite odd - your response was nothing but hostile. Which makes me think they were on to something, and you're mad that you got caught.

Your responses have all been around being able to return it, but nothing else. Which makes you look like you aren't looking for advice at all.

He left a nasty post in my thread accusing me of lying about owning one PS4 console to get advice on buying a different PS4 console.  

I'm sorry if my response seemed inappropriate to you, or if you don't understand why I made the thread, but I got the information I needed and I appreciate the people that provided positive feedback.