By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Exchange my PS4 Pro for a $200 PS4 Slim Bundle?

What to do?

Keep the Pro! 78 77.23%

Exchange it for the Slim! 23 22.77%

Total:101

Hey everyone,

I got a PS4 Pro back on the 10th and have been pretty disappointed with what it has to offer so far.  

I was looking at Target's website this morning and saw that they have the $249 Uncharted 4 Slim bundle with an additional 15% off for RedCard members along with the standard 5% off that we already get.  That brings the price at checkout down to $201.  

What do you guy think?  

Should I return the Pro and opt for the vanilla PS4 at half the price with a free game?  

Should I wait for the next wave of titles to come to the PS4 Pro and see if the performance improves at all?

This is why I hate Black Friday hahaha.

I appreciate any input you might have!

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Keep the Pro, support will only get better moving forward. You'll lose alot of money if you trade it in.

I can return it for the full $400 I paid for it rather than having to trade it in.

Do you care about better graphics and performance? If so, keep it, if not, take it back.

Pro support will only get better overtime but not initially

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I would keep the pro. Some people are complaining about performance issues on the normal Ps4 which you won't have on the Pro. In the comming years the differences wil only grow.

I got a Pro. Wouldn't even consider a slim. No bundle could make up for it.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
GarlandSteve74 said:

I can return it for the full $400 I paid for it rather than having to trade it in.

Where did you buy it at? Most places won't let your return products once the box has been opened. 

I got it at GameStop.  I called them earlier when I saw the deal at Target and asked if I could return a game console if I was disapointed with it.  They told me it would be no problem and that I could exchange it for something else or get a full refund.

Looks like the general consensus is to keep the Pro haha! Thanks for your help, everyone!

I would keep the Pro. Only suitable reason I see you or anybody else doing this is if you're strapped for cash.

And buy Uncharted 4, anyway. It looks great on the Pro.

I have a Pro and a launch PS4 myself. If I were in the your situation, I would keep the Pro. Support will only get better and unless you really need the difference in cash, there's no point in switching. Also, do you have a 4k TV?