By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is Word of Final Fantasy still ugly on PS4 Pro?

darkknightkryta said:
d21lewis said:

Yes. Looks like the underside of my balls. I was hyped to play the demo. The title screen with that catbunnycorn thingy looked fantastic. Then, I played the demo. I couldn't wait for it to end. Looked and played like poo in my opinion.

The only reason I finished is because my daughter said "You started this, now you have to finish it."

Oh, I remember his name. Carbuncle.

That wasn't Carbuncle....

What was it? Don't make me okay it again!

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
So what you guys are saying is I should just not download the 1.01 patch and I'll be fine?

As Vivster said, yes. The game works fine without the patch, and still looks terribly fuzzy with it. I was hoping SE would fix it, but it seems they might not care...

d21lewis said:
darkknightkryta said:

That wasn't Carbuncle....

It was the creature that looks a lot like the rabbit  He also says the a lot.

darkknightkryta said:
d21lewis said:

At the very end of the demo, he says something like "I remember your name" and you can name him. The default was Carbuncle--unless I'm thinking of something else.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:

I came here to post this, or similar. Not seeing it on page one was making me doubt myself lol. 

Unless this is a special edition of the game for black Friday!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

d21lewis said:
darkknightkryta said:

At the very end of the demo, he says something like "I remember your name" and you can name him. The default was Carbuncle--unless I'm thinking of something else.

You're thinking of the FF15 Platinum demo. Not World of FF.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
d21lewis said:

Well shit, how do I get the other demo? PlayStation store is a beast to navigate! It took forever to find the other one! I was wondering where the other party members were!

d21lewis said:
outlawauron said:

Well shit, how do I get the other demo? PlayStation store is a beast to navigate! It took forever to find the other one! I was wondering where the other party members were!

tbh, I just browse the store through a web browser mostly. You can send downloads to your PS4 from there.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/world-of-final-fantasy-digital-day-one-edition/cid=UP0082-CUSA04647_00-WOFFFDIGITALDAY1

On that page, there's a "Try Free Demo" option. You can also find it in the Demos section of either store.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

d21lewis said:
darkknightkryta said:

This is World of Final Fantasy.  Not Final Fantasy 15...