By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Price Confirmed via Toy R US & Gameseek UK !!

May bite with an Skyrim copie if Zelda is indeed coming in June.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Perfect price. I was wishing for this pricetag. Now it actually has a fighting chance

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I really thought it would wind up being $300 at the lowest... With a decent launch lineup, bundle, and advertising (especially the unique hybrid aspect), I really think this could do very well at $250.

I really don't get how they're selling it at $250... Are they selling it at a loss after all those years of refusing to do that?

Nintendo got the price just right.Man, ther price couldnt be better(I mean, it always could be cheaper, but taking all things into consideration, its perfect).Not only that, Switch could very well have a deal at black friday that year that pushes the price down to 200 to those persons that dont want to spend 250.Switch success seems more and more likely.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

BasilZero said:
If it's 250 - that's one hell of a price tag. I have a feeling we won't see a significant jump in visual power but if the games are coming out then it will be worth it.

At that price, i would not expect anything bigger then 50% X1 either. But the price would be nice, if this is real.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

I wonder if this is a direct leak from Nintendo as Gameseek specificity say they offering this price in a news article rather than just a slip up on the website as the big Black Friday sales start tomorrow to try make people think about saving that $249 for the Switch, If the price goes up on Amazon in the US I could see it affecting console sales through the holidays.

At that price it basically has to sell well. The 3ds was 250$ for a majority of it's lifespan and it's much less powerful and versatile than this.

250$ is the best possible price.

Why are people saying that it's still too expensive or it'll be an "okay price" 250 is perfect. If you want something like the switch that's cheaper, you're insane. This is an amazing price.

Johnw1104 said:

I really thought it would wind up being $300 at the lowest... With a decent launch lineup, bundle, and advertising (especially the unique hybrid aspect), I really think this could do very well at $250.

I really don't get how they're selling it at $250... Are they selling it at a loss after all those years of refusing to do that?

I doubt that, perhaps since many rumors reported it before the Switch reveal Nintendo indeed managed to get an astonishingly good deal with Nvidia due to them beeing their only way to get sales from the Console market. that beeing said 250$ isn't THAT surprising if you think Wii U's hardware is sold at 300$ only due its poor sales and terrible architecture...