By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Spencer: "I'd Love to See Mario on Xbox"

I could definitely see Nintendo working with MS. I could also see MS helping Nintendo make a streamlined OS that works well with Switch. Every company has strengths and weaknesses and Nintendo and MS are no different. Both of them working together could be beneficial to both companies.

Around the Network

What Phil Spencer said: "I'd Love to See Mario on Xbox"

What the Headline will be: "Phil Spencer would love to see some good games on Xbox"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Dear Microsoft, please allow emulators on Xbox One and you have more Mario games than on any other console.

Porcupine_I said:
What Phil Spencer said: "I'd Love to See Mario on Xbox"

What the Headline will be: "Phil Spencer would love to see some good games on Xbox"

I can see the italian headlines now:

Head of Xbox thinks it would be nice to see more Italian Plumbers on Xbox One

XD !!

Twitter @CyberMalistix

spurgeonryan said:
Of course he does. Would give people a really good reason to buy a X1 instead of a PS4.

Yes, because there are no other reasons /s

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
spurgeonryan said:
Of course he does. Would give people a really good reason to buy a X1 instead of a PS4.

Yes, because there are no other reasons 

Fixed it for you 

User was warned for this post ~ CGI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
walsufnir said:

Fixed it for you 

Are we going full console wars now? And no, you didn't fix it. You can disagree, of course.

Which console manufacturer wouldn't like Mario on their system?!

Mario on Xbox almost became a reality when Microsoft first proposed a buyout of Nintendo. But when Microsoft made known that Nintendo was to cease hardware production, Nintendo back out of the potential deal. Otherwise, we would have seen a Mario game on the Xbox. Look on the bright side. Competition is good for the industry.

hershel_layton said:
walsufnir said:

Fixed it for you 

It has Rare Replay. Thats a great reason.