By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Rayman Legends get a Switch port?

Should Rayman Legends get a Switch port?

Of course! 10 24.39%

Maybe 4 9.76%

I don't know 3 7.32%

... no (please explain yourself!) 24 58.54%

Total:41

No, simply because the game is old enough to warrant a new entry.I personally dont care, since I didnt like the game that much, but a sequel would be much better.Plus the game has been already ported to a myriad of consoles, so there is also that.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I love Rayman Legends to death, but I'd rather have a new Rayman game. Heck, why not a 3D one?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

It's probably be ported.

Its on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii U, Xbox One, Playstation 4 & Playstation Vita with a combined install base of 250+ million.

It has sold as well as it will sell, the same cannot be said for games that are exclusive to an install base of 14 million.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Why it's available on most current systems to begin with.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

sure

BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

I love Rayman Legends to death, but I'd rather have a new Rayman game. Heck, why not a 3D one?

Rayman 2 was and still is a great game, 5th gen stuff and already a great 3D game, so fuck yeah, please, another one.

What could have been...

BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

What could have been...

Ubisoft better put their shit together and make it happen.

They will start working on a legit Rayman 4......... and then turn into yet another Rabbids game. :(

Sounds like the Switch will be the new port machine so why not add another.

Darwinianevolution said:
An Origins/Legends pack would be clever, specially if they can push it alongside the Rabbids thing.

Wasn't origins already packed in with legends?  I remember playing it on the ps4