By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spain October 2016 charts

Entropio said:

By system:

There are charts for NDS, Wii, PS3 and XBOX360, but I thought that the post was already long enough)

Do you know in what position is Color Splash in the overall ranking?

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Entropio said:

By system:

There are charts for NDS, Wii, PS3 and XBOX360, but I thought that the post was already long enough)

No idea, as long as I know there isn't public information about sales outside the Top 10 rankings... There's a podcast that sometimes gives numbers about some games sales, but I don't follow it...

Entropio said:
Goodnightmoon said:

No idea, as long as I know there isn't public information about sales outside the Top 10 rankings... There's a podcast that sometimes gives numbers about some games sales, but I don't follow it...

Ok, thanks anyways ;)

Goodnightmoon said:
Player2 said:

Did Activision change Call of Duty into something that isn't a shooter?

Oops didn't thought about that one

Spain is freaking crazy about Pokemon, but it only has the last week of November to sell vs the 4 weeks of Cod so it will be a hard fight for sure. It could still happen though.

Considering how Cod appears to be bombing completely this year, I think Pokémon will be on top. 

Teeqoz said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Oops didn't thought about that one

Spain is freaking crazy about Pokemon, but it only has the last week of November to sell vs the 4 weeks of Cod so it will be a hard fight for sure. It could still happen though.

Considering how Cod appears to be bombing completely this year, I think Pokémon will be on top. 

Spain is different, it could be bombing outside and be complete hit here, so let's wait, but I think Pokemon can do it.

Around the Network

Playstation is the home of Spain! :P

Entropio said:

By system:

Educative
Posición Juego (I know you were waiting for this one: Pipo is slashing Caillou one month again)
1 DESPIERTA TU MENTE CON PIPO
2 VAMOS A LEER CON PIPO 2
3 LOS ANIMALES CON PIPO
4 MIS PRIMEROS PASOS CON PIPO
5 MATEMATICAS CON PIPO
6 EL CUERPO HUMANO CON PIPO
7 TALK TO ME 7.0 INGLES COMPLETO
8 APRENDE INGLES CON PIPO
9 CAILLOU NATURALEZA Y OBJETOS
10 CAILLOU PAREJAS

Pipo es muchísimo mejor juego que los de Caillou! Merece su primer puesto, ya lleva casi dos décadas arrasando en la sección de juegos educativos.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Dr.Vita said:

But does it have Pipo on it? I don't think so. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Dr.Vita said:

But does it have Pipo on it? I don't think so. XD

Pipodomination!

Goodnightmoon said:
Teeqoz said:

Spain is different, it could be bombing outside and be complete hit here, so let's wait, but I think Pokemon can do it.

The handicap for Pokémon is that each SKU will be tracked separately, but it has a chance...