By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Sun/Moon initial shipments above 10m: 3DS record

Lawlight said:
katakpisang said:

X and Y shipped 12million till 31dec , Sun and Moon tracking way higher than previous entries so 10mil probably for launch week and Nintendo always used a safety approach with games shipment they didn't simply ship something that took so long to finish selling their shipment  .

But then it did less than 4M in the next 9 months.

?? we talking about 10m initial shipments here, why you suddenly talking about a game leg when shipment for each frame of time can be varied? 

x and y = 7m shipment vs 10m sun and moon

end of year = 12m, and sun and moon probably get higher than that

after that, it depends on Nintendo and TPC because it's all about shipments 

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Well i just come back fro midnight launch.

Pretty much everyone bought both versions. some people bought 4 copies (2 standard and 2 limited editions).

It s the biggest midnight launch I have seen for a Nintendo game.

Normally the que clears in 10-15mins. Today they made evryone pay before 10pm. There was 12 lines being served simultaneously.

Everyone bought both versions? Interesting.

Lawlight said:
Cobretti2 said:

Pretty much everyone bought both versions. some people bought 4 copies (2 standard and 2 limited editions).

Normally the que clears in 10-15mins. Today they made evryone pay before 10pm. There was 12 lines being served simultaneously.

Now your going to make up excuses. Why even post in pokemon threads? Its obvious your going to try your hardest to downplay sales very hard like your already doing.

I can already see you claiming every1 bought 2 copiea as your excuse to cut salea in half which ia BS. Do yourself a favor and just leave while you can. I thought your not allowed to post in nontendo threads Anywayz

Lawlight said:
Cobretti2 said:

I thought you were banned from posting on Nintendo threads? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Mar1217 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Do you live in Australia ? Asia ? 'Cause we're still the 17th here :P

Its 1am now here in Australia. And the Gaming shop (Eb Games) were open until midnight. Lucky us! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Lawlight said:

Pokemon he has too no matter the cost. Deju vu from 2013 :o

Ryng is going to have a heart attack :p

He must be asleep still 😴

tbone51 said:

Isn't Ryng Italian? If so, he better be awake, it's 3pm over there! :P

Also 10m Initial shipment? Wow. Stores must be ordering like crazy.  But I guess high initial shipments were to be expected, this is the most preorderd Nintendo game of all time after all. Pokemania in full forece! :D

SuperNova said:
tbone51 said:

Isn't Ryng Italian? If so, he better be awake, it's 3pm over there! :P

Also 10m Initial shipment? Wow. Stores must be ordering like crazy.  But I guess high initial shipments were to be expected, this is the most preorderd Nintendo game of all time after all. Pokemania in full forece! :D

Should i make a new thread? Stating 15mil+ shipped+digital by years end? Maybe i should go super bold and say 16/17mil lol

Jranation said:
Lawlight said:

Only in Switch topics. I think.