By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [4K] Watch Dogs 2 runs worst on ps4 pro than ps4 - First Look/Analysis DIgital Foudry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTSDGkH8flA&app=desktop

The vid says it all guys.  I am wondering if this will become a trend in the future for the pro..  why should the ps4 pro version run worst if it should be the premium console?

Dissappointing to say the least.. now I'm starting to wonder whether or not Sony release the pro too soon..

Praise the One.

Around the Network

They would've been better off targeting a lower resolution like 1440p. 

It's inexcusable that the more expensive premium model runs worse than the model it's meant to be an upgrade over.

You are not disappointed, you like it and think it speaks badly of the Pro, but it's on the dev.

But if it makes you feel better about your console of choice getting curbstomped, all the power to you

celador said:
You are not disappointed, you like it and think it speaks badly of the Pro, but it's on the dev.

But if it makes you feel better about your console of choice getting curbstomped, all the power to you

Believe it or not many PS4 pro owners are disappointed..hence over at neogaf..btw your comment sounds like you are very upset..I'm sorry this hurts you.

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom

Praise the One.

So... Ubisoft did a bad job with optimization in their new game? What's new here?

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
celador said:

Believe it or not many PS4 pro owners are disappointed..hence over at neogaf..btw your comment sounds like you are very upset..I'm sorry this hurts you.

People with complaints always talk loudest. And again, the devs are the issue, not the console.

I have no reason to be upset.  But you obviously need to troll PS to make you feel better about Xbox. Don't blame you

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom

celador said:
SweetTalia said:

People with complaints always talk loudest. And again, the devs are the issue, not the console.

I have no reason to be upset.  But you obviously need to troll PS to make you feel better about Xbox. Don't blame you

Yea let's ignore the hardware and a few other titles with the similar issues.  It's my fault and the devs.. chuckle*

Praise the One.

http://pureplaystation.com/watch-dogs-2-ps4-frame-rate-is-a-serious-fun-killer/2016/11/

Yeah the base PS4 is running the game so great......the dev obviously didn't a horrible job optimizing smh bet the Xbox version is just as bad.
Reports have already said the game has issues on all platforms. People need to stop accusing the console has the reason.

Preston Scott

SweetTalia said:
celador said:

Yea let's ignore the hardware and a few other titles with the similar issues.  It's my fault and the devs.. chuckle*

If most guns are running fine, then the problem is with the devs

Now go off and play Gears or Halo

Reminds me of when the Wii U was getting terrible third party ports. "Well confirmed PS4 pro is weaker the Wii U!"