By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Titanfall 2 for PS4 (90 Metacritic rating) less then 30 buck at Walmart.com

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Titanfall%202&u1=&oid=223073.1&wmlspartner=FKSJxY2VJAk&sourceid=34216349492880115810&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Around the Network

I took advantage of Best Buy price match and used Amazon ad to pick it for $30. At that price it was hard pass up, especially considering I don't have to worry about buying a season pass.

FIT_Gamer said:
I took advantage of Best Buy price match and used Amazon add to pick it for $30. At that price it was hard pass up, especially considering I don't have to worry about buying a season pass.

No season pass is the best part. You pay once and you are done. 

They've had to slice the price very soon after launch. The game seems solid but it was damaged by the first big time.

Kerotan said:
They've had to slice the price very soon after launch. The game seems solid but it was damaged by the first big time.

not to mention it had to compete against BF1 and COD it should have been delayed to Q1 2017.

Around the Network

It's a good game, but released at suck a silly time. It was destined to fail. Hopefully the bargain bucket can give it legs

craighopkins said:

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Titanfall%202&u1=&oid=223073.1&wmlspartner=FKSJxY2VJAk&sourceid=34216349492880115810&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Is this dead already? - nevermind i see it now, will have to pricematch as i paid 60

Tempting. They say this game looks really good on the Pro. I may get it this weekend. The original was one of my favorite online experiences, ever.

Waiting for Canadian deals T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Kerotan said:

“solid“ for a game with a 90 Mc?