By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toys R Us Nintendo Switch Listed At $329.99 Canadian Dollars

What do you think about a $249.99 USD price tag for the Nintendo Switch?

Amazing! 107 76.98%

Could be cheaper 20 14.39%

Too expensive!!! 12 8.63%

Total:139

I still hope for 300.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I am sold!

Definitely the max they can charge. While this will make it much easier for the Switch to be a success, I think $199 would have been the sweet spot for mass appeal. I mean the PS4 and XBO are going to be available for $249 this holiday season, and they're at least twice as powerful, albeit not mobile. And sometime next year that price will be permanent, probably with $199 bundles for the holidays. Going to be some stiff competition for Nintendo.

Still just a priceholder no doubt, but that would be a reasonable price in my opinion

..would equate to around $250-300 USD?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

If it is $250, then I'll need to buy three, maybe four. I see this as similar to a 3DS, a personal console.

Around the Network

So $10 us then

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

If this is actually price Switch would be sale like hot cakes, I hope this is true, I personally think price will be $299 but I hope I am wrong.

250 USD is possible. The Nvidia shield was sold at 200 so NS has a good shot at being 250.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

If it's 250, I'll get two.

Most likely a placeholder though.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Scisca said:
They would set the gaming world on fire with $199... and that's exactly why they won't do it. I'm 100% sure they'll try to repeat the Wii as much as possible, including the $249 price.

Well $199 is very unrealistic if we know that New 3DS XL is $199 and actually is still selling good, also Nintendo said they will not selling Switch at loss, with $199 price point they will most likely selling at loss.