By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toys R Us Nintendo Switch Listed At $329.99 Canadian Dollars

What do you think about a $249.99 USD price tag for the Nintendo Switch?

Amazing! 107 76.98%

Could be cheaper 20 14.39%

Too expensive!!! 12 8.63%

Total:139
Captain_Yuri said:
So $10 us then

More like $300000 after President Trump fixes the US debt by printing a few trillion Dollars more.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Yeah.... I don't pay ANY attention to retailer "price leaks".

Not bad. Could be better, but could also be worse.

Now we just have to wait two months to know if it's true or not.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Barkley said:
Yeah.... I don't pay ANY attention to retailer "price leaks".

Usually i don't either, but when two stores in two different countries set the price at almost the same price i find it hard to ignore what they are saying

At least its selling in canada. The US ends in January.

Around the Network

If it's really $250 in the States this thing is going to be a monster success. I never ever thought it would launch that low.

Now with the UK one. This becomes more trustworthy.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It's an OK price but they need to convince consumers that their getting a premium experience for that price ...

3DS was priced 250 for a short while and that didn't exactly work out for them ...

Scisca said:
They would set the gaming world on fire with $199... and that's exactly why they won't do it. I'm 100% sure they'll try to repeat the Wii as much as possible, including the $249 price.

pretty sure selling at $199 would make them lose money, unless they sell as much as the Wii 

$225-250 seems pretty good

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

$250 this thing will shift but also would confirm to expect it to be not that powerful. Which doesn't matter btw!