By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

Vote: TruCK.

Around the Network

Cannot BOLD for some reason.

oh, zero is a high volume player now?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Zero and prof accounted for about half of the posts in the previous round.

I have a slight town lean on Stefl so far. Agree with FF that Darwin's RP post is worthy of keeping around, though I'm not sold on the latter being town.

@Spurge: Are you afraid of being lynched toDay?

I don't think we should lynch on the first day. Anything we can come up with will probably boil down to being a random lynch which isn't helpful at all.

Though to be fair I don't know when you guys are being serious or not.

Around the Network

Votals

Put your votes on a separate line and in bold, if you cannot bold for whatever reason use html shown below

example:

Vote: Trucks

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Player L7 L6 L5 L4 L3 L2 L1 Lynch
spurge stefl axum            

History:

stefl votes spurge
finalfan votes darwin
funfan unvotes
axum votes spurge

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Darwinianevolution said:

I accuse FinalFan, that's what happens when you point fingers at the newbies. I don't know if we have to write rol-stuff, but this is always a great passtime.

Nah, you're forgiven.

I want to point out that it is forbidden to edit posts in Mafia games.  If for some reason you feel like you absolutely must edit, you must mark all additions and never ever delete anything.  (Negating text would be accomplished by strikethrough along with noting what was struck through in the course of the edit.  You did the first but not the second, and I believe you added the "Nah, you're forgiven" if I am remembering the original post correctly.)

^ above strikethrough is not an edit; it was done in the original post.  This post has not been edited. 

P.S.  Example fake edit:  Blah blah blah [edit: super critical mistake] blah. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I accuse FinalFan, that's what happens when you point fingers at the newbies. I don't know if we have to write rol-stuff, but this is always a great passtime.

Nah, you're forgiven.

I want to point out that it is forbidden to edit posts in Mafia games.  If for some reason you feel like you absolutely must edit, you must mark all additions and never ever delete anything.  (Negating text would be accomplished by strikethrough along with noting what was struck through in the course of the edit.  You did the first but not the second, and I believe you added the "Nah, you're forgiven" if I am remembering the original post correctly.)

^ above strikethrough is not an edit; it was done in the original post.  This post has not been edited. 

Sorry. Pleaseforgive my newbieness. :(

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Final-Fan said:

Another option is to just instantly quote yourself again and then edit the quote and point it out why you edited (a modus which I personally prefer)

Darwinianevolution said:
Final-Fan said:

Don't make the same mistakes I did!