By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
Vote Darwinianevolution

What can I say? It was the natural selection.

How does it feel to be back, being mafia after all this time, and then already pressuring the newish players?

I've been gone so long that I don't even know who's new.  But it got a very neat response.  Can't bear the thought of removing that from the game on Day 1. 

Unvote Darwinianevolution 

Smooth. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

He makes a good point, too. We need RolStoppable.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

spurgeonryan said:
Tagged.

Overwatch, hmm what Nintendo franchise is that?

It's a Splatoon spinoff.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Tagging

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Tagging

Don't just tag—say something! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Platina said:
Tagging

Don't just tag—say something! 

He is co-hosting this game

Final-Fan said:
Stefl1504 said:

How does it feel to be back, being mafia after all this time, and then already pressuring the newish players?

I've been gone so long that I don't even know who's new.  But it got a very neat response.  Can't bear the thought of removing that from the game on Day 1. 

Unvote Darwinianevolution 

Smooth. 

Not denying you are mafia I see ;P

Anyway, yeah, the post itself is really impressive.

We still need more people to check in before we really can get this thing started.

Would you like some Pad Thai spurge?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

So we just baking cookies for day 1 or what?

Stefl1504 said:

Not denying you are mafia I see ;P

Anyway, yeah, the post itself is really impressive.

We still need more people to check in before we really can get this thing started.

lol, misread it as "playing mafia" or "being in mafia (as in the game)"