By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
Vote Darwinianevolution

What can I say? It was the natural selection.

How does it feel to be back, being mafia after all this time, and then already pressuring the newish players?

vote:stefl

obvious scum is obvious

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
No I am not.^

How about you Linkz?

I'm not afraid of you being lynched either.

Clyde32 said:
I don't think we should lynch on the first day. Anything we can come up with will probably boil down to being a random lynch which isn't helpful at all.

Though to be fair I don't know when you guys are being serious or not.

Well, we could do some number-crunching to acchieve the mathematically best solution like prof did last game, I assume we have 3 scum, a possible 3rd party, rest town. so either 10-3 or 9-1-3, which leaves use with 3/13, 3/11, 3/9, 3/7 (total of 4 lynches) chances to get randomly a target each night if we never hit scum until night 4, all assuming fairly vanilla - versus 3/12, 3/10, 3/8 (would force us to another no lynch basically) into 3/7 (total of 3 lynches). This would put us fairly well into trucks projected game lenght (see OP table). Now this is the absolute worst case and not accounting for power-role variables at all.

theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

How does it feel to be back, being mafia after all this time, and then already pressuring the newish players?

vote:stefl

obvious scum is obvious

Hot damn, should I call gg now or later?

spurgeonryan said:
Linkzmax said:

I'm not afraid of you being lynched either.

Prof is just as much to blame for last game as myself. More so zero for that last message he gave us.

I wasn't assigning blame for the loss, just that you have two votes and prof had made a promise to have you lynched Day 1. Though I'm glad he's apparently going to play and not simply fall back on that.

As for your note of Mr.P's inactivity, what do you make of it?

Around the Network
Platina said:

Just quoting to note your vote table seems to have an extra column. With 13 players it takes 7 votes to hammer a lynch.(First vote is thus Lynch-6 or L6)

Darwinianevolution said:
Final-Fan said:

I want to point out that it is forbidden to edit posts in Mafia games.  If for some reason you feel like you absolutely must edit, you must mark all additions and never ever delete anything.  (Negating text would be accomplished by strikethrough along with noting what was struck through in the course of the edit.  You did the first but not the second, and I believe you added the "Nah, you're forgiven" if I am remembering the original post correctly.)

^ above strikethrough is not an edit; it was done in the original post.  This post has not been edited. 

P.S.  Example fake edit:  Blah blah blah [edit: super critical mistake] blah. 

Sorry. Pleaseforgive my newbieness. :(

You are forgiven since it was not explicitly listed in the OP and you're new to this game. Don't do it anymore though.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Mr.Playstation said:
Tagging :). Mei shall be missed :(.

Speaking of last game. 

One post so far, and like 10-15 last game. 

The day is still young ;). Anyways I'm taking everything being said as a joke right now, all of the votes have had very little basis and while they do stir the pot (See last game) they may stir it in the wrong direction (See last game as well)

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

FoS spurgeonryan

I seem to recall him acting pretty suspiciously back in the day. Does he still often do this even when town?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
@ linkz

Yeah, don't worry I am aware of two votes.

At this time we can assume one joke vote and one real one. If it is real then they are scum.

From my little experience that is what usually happens.

Then later on scum can either say it was a joke or say it was real when they see fit.

Which do you think is the real one? And do you mean two votes on one person in general or two on you specifically?

@FF: I find spurge very hard to read. Even when town he can be incredibly scummy.