By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2016 - Finish Your Lists!!

5- Metroid Prime 

Hint for 4: Payed homage to the franchise's roots when the 2 games before it went in a different direction, a direction which helped the franchise grow.
Hint for 3: The two hardest bosses in this game each give you as much experinece points as the weakest enemies in the game.
Hint for 2: Introduced a powerup that could be considered cheap, but hasn't made an apparence  since then.
Hint for 1: People were utterly amazed by how incredible this game was, specially after the very lackluster game that came before it.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Entropio said:
BraLoD said:

Nope, that's not the one that started it.

Demon's Souls!!!!

I was thinking it, but wrote it wrong, hehe

Yup

AZWification said:

5- Metroid Prime 

Hint for 4: Payed homage to the franchise's roots when the 2 games before it went in a different direction, a direction which helped the franchise grow.
Hint for 3: The two hardest bosses in this game each give you as much experinece points as the weakest enemies in the game.
Hint for 2: Introduced a powerup that could be considered cheap, but hasn't made an apparence  since then.
Hint for 1: People were utterly amazed by how incredible this game was, specially after the very lackluster game that came before it.

1. Mario Bros 3?

BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

5- Metroid Prime 

1. Mario Bros 3?

Close, but nope!

AZWification said:
BraLoD said:

1. Mario Bros 3?

Close, but nope!

64?

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

Close, but nope!

64?

Those two are already on my list, keep trying..

AZWification said:
BraLoD said:

64?

Galaxy!

BraLoD said:
AZWification said:

Galaxy!

Third time is the charm, eh?

AZWification said:
BraLoD said:

Galaxy!

Third time is the charm, eh?

I knew it all along

#5: "Where is everyone going...bingo?"

#4: The Roivas family.

#3: Drangleic.