By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - your controversial opinion about "one of the best games ever made"

Half Life 2 is my favourite game of all time, My biggest problem with it, was no Half Life 3.

Around the Network
Kuksenkov said:
I can't stand Zelda Wind Waker, played it many years ago and found it very boring. I couldn't get behind the silent world and how ugly the characters were. I couldnttget into the combat either, and listening to Link drives me nuts.

I played it when it launched and though it wasn't bad, it wasn't great either. It was the first main Zelda since the second game that was "meh".

vivster said:
I can't stand FFVI. It's just so fucking boring and linear. Everyone's raving about Kefka and that he's such a great villain, that's such bullshit. He does one thing at the start that's a bit evil and then he vanishes for the rest of the game. The gameplay brings nothing new to the table, the characters are a joke. It tries to be so edgy, no wonder 90s kids loved it and are still raving about it today.
I totally see why other people like the game, after all most people love boring boring dramas.

The only chance this gets replaced as the worst FF in history is FFXV.

never played a final fantasy game, not sure why, i think because the character are so cute lmao. I think ff15 will be my first ff

Shikamo said:

For me the walking dead season 01 is well overhated and don't deserve goty in 2012 (I think max payne 3 or Journey deserved)

I agree with the max payne 3 part

Gtaiv
Played for 10 minutes, got bored. Went to play a real game like ACII.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

OoT is incredibly boring.

I'm now filled with determination.

Some that come to mind are the first Dead Space, which was at the time hailed by many as this amazingly scary horror game, but once I played the game there were maybe an hour or two of genuinely scary content with the rest being predictable jump scares in a pretty package.

Another is Red Dead Redemption, which while certainly a good game was never the masterpiece that so many people made it out to be as far as I'm concerned. It's not that there's anything wrong with the game, there's just nothing I would consider truly great either.

I don't like....

Dark Souls

GTA 3/Vice City/San Andreas

Super Mario Kart (snes)

I think I'd also add Resident Evil 4 to my list. 

I consider it the game that killed the franchise - And for some time the horror genre as a whole. From RE4 onwards it stopped being about zombies and it became a generic survival game with mutated enemies that even insult you(?) like wtf. It pains me to hear some pople consider that garbage the best RE ever. 
Plus Ashley is easily on the more annoying - If not the most annoying of them all - sidekicks in gaming history. 

I give it credit for introducing "over the shoulder view" as a camera setting, but thats about it. 

Uh, Ocarina of Time didn't age well

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]