By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Day 1 after Trump wins: Racism comes back stronger...

Yeah, sure, because during Obama tenure racism wasn't a concern

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Thats not what is  in the grand scheme of things. What you're talking about is only minor. Some in the country felt like they lost power in the nation once Obama was put into power. Theres a video that went viral of a guy in a starbucks harassing a worker yelling trump at her and that she was trash because she was black and the manager tried to get him out of the store. 

There is also a video where a white guy is beaten and robbed by several black people while they yell at him because they thought he voted for Trump. There will always be people who take opportunity of current affairs to justify their hate. Many people felt overlooked and were tired of the corrupt politicians, not just white people. Many of the people who voted for Trump, were the same people who voted for Obama.

Yep, I'm sure that if those anti-trump protesters that were asking Melanie to be rapped were in favor of Trump the conclusion would be that mysoginie is on the rise because of trump. But since it's anti-trump everybody is okay to see melanie rapped.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

fatslob-:O said:

Racists don't ague superiority on the basis of individuality, they argue based on aggregates like you said. Sure you can't make an automatic assumption for every individual but I don't see why they can't relish about it about one collective being superior to another if there's data to back it up ... 

If someone belongs to a superior race, achieved non of what I achieved, but he/she thinks they are superior because of their race, then I'd probably laugh them off. 

LurkerJ said:

Blacks have bigger penises, hence, they are superior. 

For real now, your question answers itself; "in certain aspects" = "not all aspects".

In other words, no race wins all aspects, so you can't possibly have a winner under different circumstances. In the bedroom, for example, bigger penises win.

No race wins all aspects but modern civilization heavily favours the highly intelligent despite a few setbacks ... 

1. How do you measure intelligence? How can you possibly use the same metrics for different races when some races obviously have it a lot easier in life than others in this day and age. 

2. Actually, modern civilization rewards persistence, determination, ability to work within a team, leadership more than it rewards intelligence. The education system, the standardized tests, colleges, more often than not, test your willingness to sit down and read, recite what you learnt and follow arbitrary rules. Some highly intelligent individuals achieve nothing and let others with lower intelligence to pass them by and lead the way. Why? Becuase isolating intelligence from the rest of the metrics, and use it as an indicator of someone's superiority is pretty dumb.

3. If Modern civilizations favours the highly intelligent, that means in previous civilizations intelligent races weren't the superior races at one point in history. 

Anyhow, let's cut this short and please show me the data. I want to know where you are going with this.

LurkerJ said:
fatslob-:O said:

Racists don't ague superiority on the basis of individuality, they argue based on aggregates like you said. Sure you can't make an automatic assumption for every individual but I don't see why they can't relish about it about one collective being superior to another if there's data to back it up ... 

If someone belongs to a superior race, achieved non of what I achieved, but he/she thinks they are superior because of their race, then I'd probably laugh them off. 

No race wins all aspects but modern civilization heavily favours the highly intelligent despite a few setbacks ... 

1. How do you measure intelligence? How can you possibly use the same metrics for different races when some races obviously have it a lot easier in life than others in this day and age. 

2. Actually, modern civilization rewards persistence, determination, ability to work within a team, leadership more than it rewards intelligence. The education system, the standardized tests, colleges, more often than not, test your willingness to sit down and read, recite what you learnt and follow arbitrary rules. Some highly intelligent individuals achieve nothing and let others with lower intelligence to pass them by and lead the way. Why? Becuase isolating intelligence from the rest of the metrics, and use it as an indicator of someone's superiority is pretty dumb.

3. If Modern civilizations favours the highly intelligent, that means in previous civilizations intelligent races weren't the superior races at one point in history. 

Anyhow, let's cut this short and please show me the data. I want to know where you are going with this.

I assume he's talking about IQ testing, but even by that metric Jewish and Asian people score above white people, so .... I guess white people should be pushed to the middle of the line? lol.

rolltide101x said:
hlfbkd420 said:
And Obama helped race relations?

Obama sent race relations back 20 years at least

LOL....Thats hilarious. The response to his presidency sent race relations back 20 years. If memory serves me correct, hes been considered one of the moster personable presidents since clinton. When Trump was elected it was out of anger, no different than the majority of millenials with bernie. Difference is, bernie made more sense than Trump. They were angry and were composed of multiple groups of people. Trumps following was mostly composed of middle aged whites without college degrees. The majority of college educated women and men voted for hillary.

Around the Network
LadyJasmine said:
There is a lot of racism in both directions as Americans dont know themselves.

The liberal in NYC or Cali has like zero connection to that Blue Collar person in a small town in Penn State.

And nine times out of ten the blue collar worker puts their faith in the person who will do the least for them.

Soundwave said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Thats not what is  in the grand scheme of things. What you're talking about is only minor. Some in the country felt like they lost power in the nation once Obama was put into power. Theres a video that went viral of a guy in a starbucks harassing a worker yelling trump at her and that she was trash because she was black and the manager tried to get him out of the store. 

Like I said it's always some idiot yelling at a woman. Very rarely do they have the balls to go yell at a dude, lol.

LOL Like Trump? Poor Megyn Kelly.

KLXVER said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

There is also a video where a white guy is beaten and robbed by several black people while they yell at him because they thought he voted for Trump. There will always be people who take opportunity of current affairs to justify their hate. Many people felt overlooked and were tired of the corrupt politicians, not just white people. Many of the people who voted for Trump, were the same people who voted for Obama.

That was horrid. I was pissed at that video. Those kids were stupid and probably didnt vote in the first place. Many of the people who voted for Trump were not the same people who voted for Obama. Obama got much more of the vote from minorities than trump ever did. Half of the country did not vote this time around.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
KLXVER said:

That was horrid. I was pissed at that video. Those kids were stupid and probably didnt vote in the first place. Many of the people who voted for Trump were not the same people who voted for Obama. Obama got much more of the vote from minorities than trump ever did. Half of the country did not vote this time around.

Sure, but Trump got more votes from minorities than someone like Mitt Romney. How do you explain that?

If you dont vote, then you have no reason to complain about the outcome.

KLXVER said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Sure, but Trump got more votes from minorities than someone like Mitt Romney. How do you explain that?

If you dont vote, then you have no reason to complain about the outcome.

Trump is a celebrity. Hes unpredictable and on a political level is an element of uncertainty. Republicans are known for looking down upon the poor and minorities. This is why Romney got in trouble with them and pretty much wrote off the other 47% of the nation. Trump is in truth an outsider who mostly does business with Republicans opposed to Democrats (even though Hillary is a dem who he mostly donated to). As a businessman, he plays both sides and looks to side with the winner or the person who will best have his favor at heart. He came into the GOP because he understands that as a third party you cannot get close to the majority vote without being apart of the two party system. Essentially, he hijacked the Republican party and told them he would split their vote if they did not endorse him for president. Both parties will need to restructure after Trump, but the Republican party will need to go through with its restructuring process after him. Hes quite liberal in a way most republicans wont understand. His temperament is very aggressive though, which neo-conservatives tend to relate to.