By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Young Justice season 3 CONFIRMED!

Sweet! I thought it was done for! I didn't watch it until the whole thing was nearly done with, but it turned out to be my favorite recent animated show. Maybe better than The Legend of Korra, as a whole.

I guess this means Kid Flash gets to come back now.

Around the Network
Eagle367 said:

The writers are good enough to make it happen, so I don't care how i just want to see the execution, I know the idea is in good hands

I'm not stupid and I read into what transpired before they came back to wrap up season 2. It was rushed and had to be rwrapped up quickly without eevrything being entirely tied up the way they originally wanted it to be.

You can have good writers and poor execution, they aren't gods.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Mystro-Sama said:
Eagle367 said:

What are you talking about? Season 2 set up a clear progression for season 3. Didn't you see vandal savage and darkseid in the end?

Chazore said:

Yeah and the parts with the original team that were rushed at the last minute.

Either way Young Justice had some of the best writing i've seen in DC animations so i'm pretty sure they'll deliver. I NEED a Superman vs Darkseid in YJ though. That shit was fucking hype in Apocalypse. lol

I dunno. Best writing ever for a DC animation?, that's quite a stretch. I loved YJ over the eyars, but it wasn't objectively better than all those DC movies that have also come out.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

spurgeonryan said:
Never seen it, I am more of a Teen titans go guy.

Mystro-Sama said:
spurgeonryan said:
Never seen it, I am more of a Teen titans go guy.

Don't forget to tell him about the one that came out this year

Around the Network

I read somewhere that even netflix didn't consider the audience numbers of YJ stellar enough to give a free go with more seasons, but they said they will consider coproducing or something because the fans were very supportive of the show, i for once liked the show and green lantern animated series but they decided to cancel both and they didn't truly pick up anything from de DC nation shorts aside from teen titans go.

Besides i don't know if DC Superhero Girls is successful but i've seen a heck a lot of merchanside and the animated shorts have toons of views on youtube, so yeah they still might think in selling toys instead of giving a good series first.

Finally it's happening! it deserves it YJ is so good, easily my favorite tv show of all time.

Chazore said:
Eagle367 said:

The writers are good enough to make it happen, so I don't care how i just want to see the execution, I know the idea is in good hands

I'm not stupid and I read into what transpired before they came back to wrap up season 2. It was rushed and had to be rwrapped up quickly without eevrything being entirely tied up the way they originally wanted it to be.

You can have good writers and poor execution, they aren't gods.

That's why I said what i said. Read my comment

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Awesome News!

Woohoo!