By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The ads are not OK -_-

I think the biggest issue here is, if not addressed, VGChartz is looking at legal retaliation. It's listed in the benefits of Supporting that you won't get advertisements. Getting advertisements is a breach of that and is subject to litigation unless refunds are issued.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Talk with Trucks.Since you are a supporter, this shouldnt happen, and its probably a bug.So try talking to him.And hopefully with the site overhaul, thise issues(abundance of ads or abusive ones) will dissapear.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

ktay95 said:

Im one of the idiots that pays money to use this website, why?? Because its completely unusable on mobile without doing so.
So I pay the least I can to remove the ads which is $18USD for 12 months, whatever. Im not gonna bitch about the price even if it is $18 more than they ever saw from me from the shitty ads. 
SO WHY THE FUCK AM I SEEING THIS THEN???

You need to buy WoFF twice before this disappears. Though anyone should've done this already.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? Are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

If you are a supporter is because you want to support the website. If anything you should be ecstatic that you are also getting ads in order to support the site even more.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Be careful! Don't complain about how this site works or you might get moderated. You just have to accept everything as it is.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network
ohmylanta1003 said:
Be careful! Don't complain about how this site works or you might get moderated. You just have to accept everything as it is.

You should be careful with these kind of comments too, lol

btw, adblock ftw

ohmylanta1003 said:

Clearly all those past threads complaining about how much of a trainwreck the ads are have resulted in the OP getting banned.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Vgchartz is designed to work on PC. Visit the site on a laptop, get adblock, and all is well.

Specially cause it's freaking woff

Honestly if you paid for an ad free experience and are getting ads now you should get a full refund and no one should purchase said service until you do get that refund. That's unacceptable.