By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Emily Rogers: "My tears cure *****, but only if you watch me cry in 1080p " rumor-

True or false

t 34 40.96%

f 5 6.02%

not sure, too little evidence 21 25.30%

Rumour 17 20.48%

other 6 7.23%

Total:83

She only can cry in 720p, so the rumor it's not believable at all XD

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

Around the Network
Zoombael said:
Sometimes i wonder who this Emily Rogers is, and how she looks like.

That's a photo of her old blog

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

BasilZero said:
But will it cure the threads that are made from the garbage "she" spews?

Its amazing though. We went from having too many NX threads, to No Man Sky threads to PS4 Pro threads to NS threads and now to some random chick who's leaks are shoddy at best or simply guessing at the obviious conclusions.

VGC has come full circle. Well done cheerio mates.

Yup, she has a pretty bad track record when it comes to " predicting games" on Nintendo platforms, I remember her claiming that GTA V was actually coming to Wii U, Soul Calibur V Nintendo Edition, Retro's Metroid Prime IV at launch and some wacky rumors about Rare remaking Starfox Adventures and Banjo Kazooie for Nintendo 3DS.

She claimed that Starfox Zero was not in development for Wii U and I can continue, but it's not worth it.

Faelco said:
Barkley said:

Please make it stop T_T

Compile all the Emily Rogers stuff into one official thread or something. It's very upsetting to me.

It's been like this for months and most likely won't change before June next year, when the Switch news will slow down compared to the E3 news.

The mods could try to do an official thread, but it won't matter. We have several different threads about the same rumors already, people will just create new duplicate threads, official thread or not. It's awful but we have to deal with it or leave until it calms down.

It's almost as bad as when Phil Spencer does 1 interview and get's split up into 10 different threads and threads on a vague Phil tweet.

spurgeonryan said:
I would not doubt that She was actually really pretty. Using her looks for her own gain. Only way anyone would give her any rumors at all.

you seriously have problems you need to deal with, mate.

Around the Network

Who the hell is Emily Rogers?

KLAMarine said:

The women who is driving many VGChartz users crazy.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

KLAMarine said:

This is Emily Rogers...

http://www.lakelandedc.com/members/our-members/consultants/emily-rogers-consulting-coaching/

Hunting Season is done...

I hear you, Emily and LetsPlay Lana should give it a rest for a month, every single day with the Nintendo rumours.
It was ok before the reveal, but now it is not necessary. January is upon us.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Zoombael said:
KLAMarine said:

This is Emily Rogers...

http://www.lakelandedc.com/members/our-members/consultants/emily-rogers-consulting-coaching/

Id hit that...

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)