By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is this site anti-Hilary?

No, its just the same couple of politically misguided users that post all the anti-Hillary threads you speak of. This is not a pro-Hillary site either, but I'd say its mostly anti-Trump. Which is just common sense to be.

Around the Network

More like anti murderer

Trump is the meme candidate so I think the internet in general (or at least the places where "internet culture" is a thing) is fairly anti-Clinton. I also think that some of this is driven by Trump supporters feeling the need to convert others ("wake up sheeple!") as they think the wool is pulled over the eyes of the nonbelievers...

Hillary is a criminal and under no circumstances should be in office, period. I don't are that Trump is the alternative, we were given nothing but crap to begin with. Better than Sanders at least.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

For the most part it seems that way.

Around the Network

We are Russian agents. We post anti-Hillary or they send us to Gulag =(

To all my anti Hillary buddies, here is a link to the 72h live Infowars transmission before the election:

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I think its anti both candidates for the most part.

You know, I've been accused of being pro-Trump and pro-Hillary since this election. Hell, I've been told I'm part of a silencing conspiracy for both sides more than 3 times already for locking bad threads XD

spurgeonryan said:
I think this week alone there were 5 anti Clinton threads. What gives? Most of you are not even American.

By the way, most us foreing look of what she is saying and realize she will ignite World War 3.

Look at this video, she says "Russia and China will pay the price for blockading progress" (2:38).

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Bandorr said:
StarOcean said:
You know, I've been accused of being pro-Trump and pro-Hillary since this election. Hell, I've been told I'm part of a silencing conspiracy for both sides more than 3 times already for locking bad threads XD

Then you find out that Emily Rogers is behind all of it. She is out to get you from the shadows.

I wouldn't be surprised. She's the source of all evil in the world