By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony unveils new PSN store

leo-j said:
solojohlo said:
Doesn't mention anything about US so will they get this update at the same time? I hope not because then we'll finally have got something before them :)

You guys have play tv, psp camera, GT 5P, what more can you ask for?

The World... oh wait, we already had that and had to give it back...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Looks like an improvement. Long time without any updates though.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

yeah i like the new way it looks...i would say its a step up

It looks better , but not a trully " amazing " jump IMO ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I was trying to navigate through PSN last night and remembered why I avoid the store unless it's absolutely necessary: it's a terrible interface.

Here's hoping to a new and improved store being launched soon.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

the ps store isn't really as bad as everyone is making it out to be. it's not as good as the marketplace by a long shot, but that doesn't instantly mean it's terrible itself. everything is sorted into categories. i honestly think the ps store is fine right now, though of course, improvements are needed.

Looks good, hopefully it will be better than the original.
The old isn't bad, but an overhaul is only a good thing in this case

well, usually I only use the store for like 2 minutes a week, so I don't really care that much about the interface tbh

DOATS1 said:
the ps store isn't really as bad as everyone is making it out to be. it's not as good as the marketplace by a long shot, but that doesn't instantly mean it's terrible itself. everything is sorted into categories. i honestly think the ps store is fine right now, though of course, improvements are needed.

I think the speed is the main concern, and apparantly they have really improved that. My main problem is the lack of content, but when the store updates return, we will be getting Warhawk Operation Broken Mirror!

and Sony kicks Microsoft's store/dashboard in the britches.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453