By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Today I had my first experience and experiment with a "Happy Ending" Massage parlor

Nice story. Goodluck with that. I don't see the problem here, consenting adults etc.

Btw if you did your 'research' in Canada, you could be the one in trouble ;)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/body-rub-enforcement-1.3610484
Bill C-36 decriminalized the actions of sex workers, instead putting the weight on the people who purchase it.

Around the Network

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with those kind of places if the women are there by choice, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

That story was kind of hot.

celador said:
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with those kind of places if the women are there by choice, but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

From what I understand, most of the time, the women aren't there by choice. They don't get to interact with the civilized world, aside from their customers. They owe tremendous debts that they're trying to work off, and often they are underage.

Reading it, the whole ordeal seemed kinda erotic but then I remembered what I was told. 

d21lewis said:
celador said:

From what I understand, most of the time, the women aren't there by choice. They don't get to interact with the civilized world, aside from their customers. They owe tremendous debts that they're trying to work off, and often they are underage.

Reading it, the whole ordeal seemed kinda erotic but then I remembered what I was told. 

Yeah, it's tricky really. It obviously sucks if you are in that position, but on the flip side it can be better than nothing.

I remember reading an article a while back about prostitutes, I think maybe in Holland, and how the country wanted to get stricter on them. But the prostitutes themselves said something along the lines of 'we know it is shitty, but we prefer having the option as it's better than being homeless.'

So I don't know what to think overall really

Around the Network

You live an amazing life. The way you think both fascinates and scares me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

So this is what mafia can do to a man :_(

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

In canada it may be illegal on paper but the police do not care...

If you visit a hooker you may get charged but these places operate all over the place in major Canadian cities and usually offer full service.

The asian massage places are shady but my friend works at one that is 100% legit and the workers are there by choice.

Don't be a snitch. Snitches get stitches.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
spurgeonryan said:
pbroy said:

Don't be a snitch. Snitches get stitches.

That a real gang member? Looks like such a loser.

He's an Essay.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence