By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Clinton´s House of Cards falling: Let´s laugh about this mess: Dennis Miller time =)

Tagged games:

Dennis Miller?

He is fun! 3 100.00%

I don´t get it... 0 0%

Total:3

Idon't think there is a good reason to vote for either candidate. Both candidates lost their shit a while ago and are psychotic in their own ways and willing to do anything for their god I.e. Money.

Hopefully, both will get arrested soon and the American public will be given Bernie.

Around the Network

The best thing American voters can do is vote third party or write in "No Confidence" so that the stupid rulers of your nation wake up. Just think about it if the write ins for No Confidence are significant to just 1 or 2%. That would be amazing for you guys. Seriously a vote if no confidence should exist in every democracy because no choice is a choice as well

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Dennis Miller never was funny but neither are any conservatives, right wingers, and Christian conservatives. It is funny how bad most Christian based entertainment is though.

bunchanumbers said:
LivingMetal said:

17 intelligence agencies can't be wrong.

All they know is that it came from Russia they don't know if the actual Government had anything to do with it. 

This reminds me of that Alien VS Predator slogan: "Whoever wins...we lose"

Around the Network
method114 said:
bunchanumbers said:

17 intelligence agencies can't be wrong.

All they know is that it came from Russia they don't know if the actual Government had anything to do with it. 

Exactly.  Remember, even President Obama said no innuendos.

Chris Hu said:
Dennis Miller never was funny but neither are any conservatives, right wingers, and Christian conservatives. It is funny how bad most Christian based entertainment is though.

Of the dudes in the Weekend Update my favorite was Norm Mcdonald, cause he had a certain charisma I enjoyed, but I guess the best was Chevy Chase or Kevin Nealon.

Actually, one of my favorite comedians, Christopher Guest (Spinal Tap), was a anchor on snl for a period, but I never found any footage of it. =(

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Chris Hu said:

It is funny how bad most Christian based entertainment is though.

What are you talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk23atjqtMQ

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

LivingMetal said:
bunchanumbers said:
I'll be happy when the 8th passes and Hillary is elected. Then maybe the GOP can find a suitable candidate in 4 years. If it wasn't for Kremlin interference this thing would have been over months ago.

There's actually a fairly strong consensus amongst our intelligence agencies that Russia was involved in the leak of Clinton's emails. Not voicing support for either candidate here, just relaying information. 

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

AbbathTheGrim said:

Chris Hu said:

It is funny how bad most Christian based entertainment is though.

What are you talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk23atjqtMQ

I garantee you that 99% of christians think Bibleman is a stupid show. It is a shameful embarassing misrepresentation of the Gospel and should never ever have existed. That said, I am sure it was made for 3-5 years old, and I guess it is not more ridiculous than Teletubbies or Lazy town.

I think there are amazing christian content out there, but Bibleman is not among them.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.