By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

How come it's started already

These bundles should get on the yearly chart if last year is anything to go by

Around the Network

1 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#06 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 2)
#11 N3DS Mario Black (down 4)
#36 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 7)
#37 XB1s-1tb Battflield Bundle (down 5)
#42 N3DS Mario White (down 6)
#43 N3DSXL Lime (down 5)
#53 PS4 Pro (down 6)
#66 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (down 1)
#83 XB1s-1tb Gears Bundle (down 9)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
Nothing at the moment

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10
XB1:
4 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists. 

Well, if Amazon is anything to go by, which it should be now that the GeOW4 bundle is back, looks like PS4 is going to win BF. Well, if Sony shipped enough, anyway.

thismeintiel said:
Well, if Amazon is anything to go by, which it should be now that the GeOW4 bundle is back, looks like PS4 is going to win BF. Well, if Sony shipped enough, anyway.

When the Pro was winning it was all about the Slim not doing well, now the Slim is doing well and the Pro isn't, we can start talking about how the Pro is failing. That's the stupidity of breaking the PS4 family up like that.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
thismeintiel said:

When the Pro was winning it was all about the Slim not doing well, now the Slim is doing well and the Pro isn't, we can start talking about how the Pro is failing. That's the stupidity of breaking the PS4 family up like that.

You will calm down and do your job.

To talk seriously, whatever PS4 Pro or PS4 Slim is winning, it's both the same family.

Around the Network

Slim power begins, as expected

The Last guardian should help PS4 a little bit and the new FinalFantasy

WebMasterFlex said:

To talk seriously, whatever PS4 Pro or PS4 Slim is winning, it's both the same family.

Slowly but surely the conversation is changing on the internet and people aren't seeing it yet. The conversation is whether to buy a Pro or a Slim, and other consoles are being cut out of that conversation. fanboys are flapping about as if either a 'Slim' loss is terrible or a 'Pro' loss is terrible while Sony sit there watching a battle rage about what's the best way of giving Sony more money. It amazes me.

The PS5 Exists. 

Sooo much XONEs

Pocky Lover Boy! 

GribbleGrunger said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Slowly but surely the conversation is changing on the internet and people aren't seeing it yet. The conversation is whether to buy a Pro or a Slim, and other consoles are being cut out of that conversation. fanboys are flapping about as if either a 'Slim' loss is terrible or a 'Pro' loss is terrible while Sony sit there watching a battle rage about what's the best way of giving Sony more money. It amazes me.

I have the standard PS4 so as long as I see a PS4 doing great, it's good. But what you said I didn't know.