By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Swordmasterman said:
It seems that some people want the fail of Cod. It would be better if some game surpassed Cod's sales rather than Cod dropping like a rock.

Isn't that whats happening with Battlefield 1 tough, I meen battlefield is selling better and Call of Duty is selling worse, right?
It doesn't meen the end of COD, they just didn't listen and made a undesired entry in the series, review scores are also lower. When they return to WW2 COD sales will be much better.

Also the complete "COD Remastered" drama didn't help lol.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
malistix1985 said:
Swordmasterman said:
It seems that some people want the fail of Cod. It would be better if some game surpassed Cod's sales rather than Cod dropping like a rock.

Isn't that whats happening with Battlefield 1 tough, I meen battlefield is selling better and Call of Duty is selling worse, right?
It doesn't meen the end of COD, they just didn't listen and made a undesired entry in the series, review scores are also lower. When they return to WW2 COD sales will be much better.

Yaay let's  start milking  the verry boring  ww2 setting  again instead  of something  awesome  new.( future)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

malistix1985 said:
Swordmasterman said:

The Remaster is a thing that they made in order to sell better, isn't good for the consumer.

Even if Battlefield is selling better, it was unable to outsell Cod in UK, it was 25-30% behind Cod.

xl-klaudkil said:
malistix1985 said:

Yaay let's  start milking  the verry boring  ww2 setting  again instead  of something  awesome  new.( future)

its not me saying it, I don't play battlefield and I don't play COD, but its clear that the general audience enjoyed Battlefield 1's setting much more then the COD setting, I personally would not buy or play either, I don't like most first person games :)

Twitter @CyberMalistix

I think Infinite Warfare's problem is not necessarily its setting, but its multiplayer, which felt like a step back, especially in the beta. It's a bit of a shame, as the game has a genuinely (surprisingly) entertaining campaign, the best I've played in a COD game since the first Black Ops, but more people care about the MP side of the coin, and, at least speaking for myself, that's the area where the game hasn't advanced from its predecessors, especially Black Ops 3, which had a nice weighty feel to the weapons and movement. 

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:
malistix1985 said:

The Remaster is a thing that they made in order to sell better, isn't good for the consumer.

Even if Battlefield is selling better, it was unable to outsell Cod in UK, it was 25-30% behind Cod.

yeah it doesn't make up everything, i think cod dropped 30-40% or something ? I agree the more games sell is just overall better, but if people want a differnet direction with COD voting with their wallet is deffenitely the way to go.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#05 PS4 Pro (same)
#26 PSVR Headset (down 1)
#33 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 3)
#37 N3DSXL Lime (same)
#43 N3DSXL SL Bundle (same)
#57 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (up 5)
#59 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#79 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (up 18)
#92 XB1 Name Your Game Bundle (up 3)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#01 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#02 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)

PS4:
3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10
XB1:
3 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

The PS5 Exists. 

Hmm, seems like the yearly hasn't updated today either. Maybe daylight savings time is screwing up Amazon's schedule :)

tbone51 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Has it really only been 6? And Pokemon is pretty slick though making 2 versions of the same game to entice people to get both just to be able to get all the pokemon. But has it really only been 6 since the GB? And you are counting like sun/monn as one game right?

All 3 remakes are 12mil+ including the last one which will hit 14mil lifetime :)

Nah, 14.5 million minimum, will probabily break the 15 million mark.

GribbleGrunger said:

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#05 PS4 Pro (same)
#26 PSVR Headset (down 1)
#33 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 3)
#37 N3DSXL Lime (same)
#43 N3DSXL SL Bundle (same)
#57 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (up 5)
#59 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#79 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (up 18)
#92 XB1 Name Your Game Bundle (up 3)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#01 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#02 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)

PS4:
3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10
XB1:
3 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

Thank you.