By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Manlytears said:

GT: Sport, MLB The Show, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Ni-oH, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice,  Gravity Rush 2, Nier: Automata, Tales of Berseria, Yakuza 0. 

Vs

Forza 7, CrackDown 3, Sea of Thieves, Halo Wars 2, Scalebound.

It's a matter of opinion, but ... I choose PS4. I believe Ps4 will be much superior in both number and quality of exclusives.

The question was related to first party. Yakuza 0, Tales of berseria, Persona 5, Ni-Oh, Nier: Automata are all third party. 

Now its Gran turismo: Sport, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon, MLB The show. Vs Forza 7, Halo Wars 3, Sea of thieves, Scalebound and Crackdown 3. 

Scalebound isn't First Party either. 

Around the Network
JMaine518 said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

The question was related to first party. Yakuza 0, Tales of berseria, Persona 5, Ni-Oh, Nier: Automata are all third party. 

Now its Gran turismo: Sport, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon, MLB The show. Vs Forza 7, Halo Wars 3, Sea of thieves, Scalebound and Crackdown 3. 

second party should be included, else almost all games don't count from last year, bloodborne, until dawn, the order 1886, sunset overdrive so many second party deals, either way, third party chance have a (good) chance of being ported later, second party deals are exclusives, anyway, the initial quantion should have been "which exclusives" are coming and the list should have just listed 1st party, 2nd party, 3d party

Because if it wasn't for second and- third party releases I wouldn't be excited for much lol, yakuza and persona end nier are way more exciting to me then anything sony is pushing out next year, no reason not to buy a console cuz their not first party

Twitter @CyberMalistix

JMaine518 said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Whoops good catch. 

malistix1985 said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

No. Currently scheduled for Q1 2017. 

hellblade is also third party, Nier and Hellblade are most likely also coming to Xbox One at some point, but yakuza and stuff is so unlikely, anyway, microsoft also has Crackdown 3 and State of Decay 2 coming 2017, no?

Yes I noted crackdown 3 as 2017. Haven't heard much on state of decay 2 but yes it is currently scheduled for 2017 too. PS4 also has Detroit: Become human but that might get pushed back to 2018. 

malistix1985 said:
JMaine518 said:

second party should be included, else almost all games don't count from last year, bloodborne, until dawn, the order 1886, sunset overdrive so many second party deals, either way, third party chance have a (good) chance of being ported later, second party deals are exclusives, anyway, the initial quantion should have been "which exclusives" are coming and the list should have just listed 1st party, 2nd party, 3d party

Because if it wasn't for second and- third party releases I wouldn't be excited for much lol, yakuza and persona end nier are way more exciting to me then anything sony is pushing out next year, no reason not to buy a console cuz their not first party

I agree. Ratchet and Clank is a good example. That game isn't first party but we know it's not coming to any other platform and is one of my favorite games this year. 

Around the Network

OT: ps4 beasting and had not budged from that #1 spot. Hope to see sales numbers soon.

Ps4 still no1 ff15 also high(selling consoles?)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

8 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#01 PS4s UC4 Bundle (same)
#05 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 2)
#10 N3DSXL Lime (up 1)
#35 XB1s-1tb Battflield Bundle (down 5)
#37 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (re-entry)
#40 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (down 3)
#48 PS4 Pro (down 6)
#61 XB1s-1tb Gears Bundle (down 14)
#88 PSVR Headset (down 2)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)

Nothing at the moment

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1:
5 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

When does NPD release? 8 days?

craighopkins said:
who has a better 1st party lineup of games next year? sony or ms?

Microsoft already launched their forza/halo/gears combo....

Sony still has Horizon Zero Dawn,new Spiderman game, God of War, Grand turismo, new crash bandicoot, wild arms,... ect ect ect

Id say Sony has many times more exciteing games projects in the works not yet released.