By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just got a PSVR!!! AND scared myself to death on it 😱 first impressions.

Ha yeah so just drove 60 miles to buy a PSVR cos all were sold out round my city. Had to buy a PS camera separately which pissed me off abit. Would of prefered a bundle which included everything i needed but oh well. 

PS Moves were also non existent so dual shock only for now. Setting up was really simple but yeah cables cables and more cables lol. Also comes with like a little mini ps4 looking thing so gotta find space for that too. 

Headset it self is really comfy and light, but looks great and pretty futuristic tbh.  Games and menus look a little blurry bit other then that they are fairly decent looking. I've only played Until dawn VR on it which is great fun. It's a on rail shooter but really enjoyed it. Also I played Kitchen the Resident Evil 7 teaser. Wow scariest thing I have ever played or seen. Ever. If you got psvr go and download it now. 

Overall fairly Impressed however software seems a little pricey compared to say Samsung Gear VR.  

Toodle pip

Around the Network

Yeah I really want to try out RE7 on there.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Great to hear. Sounds like the psvr is like gold dust. Sony definitely regretting being so conservative but with the very slow start other devices had who can blame them.

very cool. I will buy it next year, the Lord willing.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

how is the performance

Around the Network

Don't forget to check the options on the PS4 for PSVR, especially the one that measures the distance between your eyes.

The PS5 Exists. 

Sounds awesome, enjoy it! :)

onionberry said:
how is the performance

I don't think performance has been an issue at all for any psvr games. They all run at a locked 90-120fps. 

Too rich for my blood, but I'm definitely interested in playing RE7 in VR. The demo scared the hell out of me. I can't even imagine how terrifying it is in virtual reality...

May you R.I.P. in peace. At least you died playing a video game.