By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just got a PSVR!!! AND scared myself to death on it 😱 first impressions.

spurgeonryan said:
Nogamez said:

Well it was 399 Euros for vr and 60 euros for camera and 15.99 euros for game so that would off been 475 euros but I can claim Tax back on anything over 50 euros so I payed 405 Euros I think. I get all my consoles fairly cheap due to saving roughly 20% on every item.

And this thing is just for specific games on the PS4, or it has its own games?

Has its own games. Not sure what happens if you play a regular game on it but I guess it's possible. I imagine it would be a big 2d screen like going to the cinema.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
d21lewis said:

Haven't tried it yet. I've only played the street luge, ocean expedition, London Heist, and Danger Ball. Then I jumped on Batman and Until Dawn. I'll try it soon, though.

It's not in VR worlds btw, it's robot rescue in Playroom VR (seperate free dowload). The other games in there are all asynchronous multiplayer making use of the second screen capability. Up to 4 players on TV see a different screen than the headset player. Robot rescue is still the best and you can play co-op with one other player on TV (needed to reach some robots)

Yeah that's the one. decent little mini game that for a freebie. I couldon't get used to playing all 3rd person games  like that.

Nogamez said:
d21lewis said:

Haven't tried it yet. I've only played the street luge, ocean expedition, London Heist, and Danger Ball. Then I jumped on Batman and Until Dawn. I'll try it soon, though.

Batman's on my radar is it any good? Until dawn is pretty fun. I'm really waiting for Paranormal activity and resi 7 😀

It's my favorite PSVR game released so far. It's short, though. Avoid any and all spoilers to get the full effect, though. The fun comes from not knowing what's going to happen. Lots of secrets and Easter eggs to find.