By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
walsufnir said:
Chark said:
Dang, I'm Jealous. You have a wife and a girlfriend.

Well, I'm just married so I'm confusing the words - I'm not cheating

congrats on you. still jealous. Doesn't have to be cheating :|

"Hi guys.

Although some might not believe me, I bought a PS4 yesterday (or better, my wife bought me).

for 299€ which was too good of a deal. The reason we went with PS4 was that it was cheaper than the bone deals and there a "sing and dance"-games my girlfriend likes."

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
Chark said:
walsufnir said:

"Hi guys.

Although some might not believe me, I bought a PS4 yesterday (or better, my wife bought me).

for 299€ which was too good of a deal. The reason we went with PS4 was that it was cheaper than the bone deals and there a "sing and dance"-games my girlfriend likes."

I know

walsufnir said:
Chark said:
Dang, I'm Jealous. You have a wife and a girlfriend.

Double congratulations then! For getting married, but importantly, for getting a PS4 !

Do not forget Bloodborne ! This is the best game on PS4 and best game of this gen !

Double post

Captain Qwark suggests you buy Ratchet and Clank, Until Dawn and Uncharted. Great games to play with your wife.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
globalisateur said:
walsufnir said:

Double congratulations then! For getting married, but importantly, for getting a PS4 !

Do not forget Bloodborne ! This is the best game on PS4 and best game of this gen !

I am a very big DS1 fan but also prefer using armor a lot. But I will try it for sure. I played it at Gamescom when it wasn't released and thought it was quite good.

walsufnir said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Is your psn email the same as your Paypal email? And why do you think you would lose money with psn cards? Ive bought a few psn cards and they worked just fine. 

Everything is the same. PSN, Paypal, Visa card.

You loose money because game prices do not directly relate to the cards. For example, Until Dawn is currently 24,99€ but you can only buy a 25€ card. Yes, you only loose 1 ct but still.

I have a US psn account and buy my cards on amazon just to take advantage of the cheaper prices (exchange difference $US to €). At least there the digital codes always cost 1 cent less than the card value. As in a $50 will actually cost $49.99, so yeah... if you really wanted to save any money you wouldn't be buying in € anyway :)

Gratulation!!! have fun = ) with B1, cool.
The Games-LineUp 2017 is so amazing, best Games-Year ever maybe !!!
Yakuza Zero, Detroit Become Human, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of Berseria, South Park, Horizon Zero Dawn, Digimon World Next Order, Resident Evil 7, Ni-Oh, Persona 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Gravity Rush 2, Mass Effect 4, Tekken 7 and many, many more west-and japan-games.

for this year: Play Uncharted 4, its awesome. top gameplay, top story, beautiful worlds :) Ratchet & Clank is very great, Abzü is cool, Final Fantasy 15 and The Last Guardian is coming ect : ) PS: Bloodborne is hard, The Last of Us is awesome, Until Dawn is a cool horror game. But the Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls-Collection is better than Until Dawn (but these are no horror-games) - has a better story und great worlds/characters ^^

setsunatenshi said:

I have a US psn account and buy my cards on amazon just to take advantage of the cheaper prices (exchange difference $US to €).

I have a Candian PSN account, it has the same sales as the US but it's almost always even cheaper, good old canadian dollar.

Barkley said:
setsunatenshi said:

I have a US psn account and buy my cards on amazon just to take advantage of the cheaper prices (exchange difference $US to €).

I have a Candian PSN account, it has the same sales as the US but it's almost always even cheaper, good old canadian dollar.

didn't they start hiking up the prices to take into account a lower value of the CAD? but yeah, have it since the Vita came out and it's my main account now. It still feels weird going through my trophies list and seeing literally no PS3 games there even though I had it since release as well :D

would be dope if there was a way to unify accounts, but I'm not holding my breath ^^