By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

WTF - I can't buy games digitally.
Credit card number is "wrong" according to PSN (it's a usual Visa card from Amazon...) and Paypal also doesn't work when checking out.
When I try to access my profile to put some money on the account, I get from https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psn/mypsn/:

"The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Great i guess. would have waited for pro around the corner though.

There is no reason for me to get a Pro. Also we went for the bundle because of the price.

walsufnir said:
Credit card number is "wrong" according to PSN (it's a usual Visa card from Amazon...) and Paypal also doesn't work when checking out.
When I try to access my profile to put some money on the account, I get from https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psn/mypsn/:

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

So, to quote myself:

It doesn't work, I think I will just buy games physically from now on which should be cheaper anyway. Sadly, this is not what I prefer in terms of comfortability but I don't see any other options. And no, I won't buy PSN cards. You always loose money that way.

Seems I'm not the only one with issues (german forum):
http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Store-Support/PayPal-Bezahlung-geht-nicht-ung%C3%BCltige-Kreditkarteninformation/td-p/23659235/page/6#thread-replies

walsufnir said:
walsufnir said:

So, to quote myself:

It doesn't work, I think I will just buy games physically from now on which should be cheaper anyway. Sadly, this is not what I prefer in terms of comfortability but I don't see any other options. And no, I won't buy PSN cards. You always loose money that way.

Is your psn email the same as your Paypal email? And why do you think you would lose money with psn cards? Ive bought a few psn cards and they worked just fine. 

Around the Network

Hmmmmmm......

how do we know you didnt go into someones house, held them at rabid dog point and make them put your name on their new PS4 just to torment us?

Hehe, welcome to the fold; wifi on the og PS4 was bad cause it only supported 2.4Ghz band, that's different on the PS4s..

On the PS4 dynamic menu, you would do well to limit the number of icons that show up so u don't end up with too many icons to scroll through, or just make folders.

Don't know why your card isn't working, but if you wanna load your wallet another option would be just to buy PSN cards from amazon. They will send u digital codes too.

And while I'm sure you got a good deal, and I am not sure if the deal would have come to ur area, but three new bundles were just announced recently. Each with a PS4s and 3 games. Ucharted (rather/driveclub, driveclub/bloodborne, bloodborne/no mans sky or something like that.

Pinkie_pie said:
walsufnir said:

So, to quote myself:

Is your psn email the same as your Paypal email? And why do you think you would lose money with psn cards? Ive bought a few psn cards and they worked just fine. 

Everything is the same. PSN, Paypal, Visa card.

You loose money because game prices do not directly relate to the cards. For example, Until Dawn is currently 24,99€ but you can only buy a 25€ card. Yes, you only loose 1 ct but still.

Intrinsic said:
Hmmmmmm......

how do we know you didnt go into someones house, held them at rabid dog point and make them put your name on their new PS4 just to torment us?

Hehe, welcome to the fold; wifi on the og PS4 was bad cause it only supported 2.4Ghz band, that's different on the PS4s..

On the PS4 dynamic menu, you would do well to limit the number of icons that show up so u don't end up with too many icons to scroll through, or just make folders.

Don't know why your card isn't working, but if you wanna load your wallet another option would be just to buy PSN cards from amazon. They will send u digital codes too.

And while I'm sure you got a good deal, and I am not sure if the deal would have come to ur area, but three new bundles were just announced recently. Each with a PS4s and 3 games. Ucharted (rather/driveclub, driveclub/bloodborne, bloodborne/no mans sky or something like that.

I don't know if these bundles will also come to Germany, to be honest but from all these I am only interested in Uncharted so there is that.

I am still wowed at how good Battlefield 1 looks, though. Amazing step forward from last gen.

walsufnir said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Everything is the same. PSN, Paypal, Visa card.

You loose money because game prices do not directly relate to the cards. For example, Until Dawn is currently 24,99€ but you can only buy a 25€ card. Yes, you only loose 1 ct but still.

Lol that left over credit will still be in your psn account. You can just top up with your next psn card

Also I think the console is amazingly small in all dimensions. I wouldn't really say it's cheap but the plastic feet on the bottom do the console no favor, in my opinion (the triangle fell off while trying to plug the system in its place -.-).
It has some weight which is good, though.