By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Tomorrow Children is now free-to-play on PS4, released on the PSStore

Ruler said:
Lrdfancypants said:

Then what was released a month or so ago?

the beta

Woah, so why did sites review the beta?

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Around the Network
Lrdfancypants said:
Ruler said:

today

Paid early access apparently.

Players who want a boost at the off can buy the Frontier Pack for 500 Freeman Dollars, the game's currency that translates to€19.99/£15.99, and this will offer players Bourgeoisie papers, a Lv1. Arms License, Lv1. Tools License, an EagleCorp Jetpack, and three avatars. PS Plus members will also receive an exclusive costume should they give the game a go before 2nd November.

Why... I supported all your games and now you stab me in the back with a pay to play scheme.
Perhaps it's not as bad as it seems, will give it a try at least.

Ariakon said:

I tried it out, and love the Soviet propaganda look and feel of it, but I had no idea what the hell is going on when it finally dropped me into a town. Though I normally dislike tutorials, this is the type of game that really needs an advanced one to explain itself. Still, fighting godzillas and giant spiders with my fellow townsmen seemed pretty exciting, even if I felt I was doing nearly as much harm as good. 

shenlong213 said:
Ariakon said:

I tried it out, and love the Soviet propaganda look and feel of it, but I had no idea what the hell is going on when it finally dropped me into a town. Though I normally dislike tutorials, this is the type of game that really needs an advanced one to explain itself. Still, fighting godzillas and giant spiders with my fellow townsmen seemed pretty exciting, even if I felt I was doing nearly as much harm as good. 

Same here, I didn't know what I need to do because it throw you into a town and tell you almost nothing

Same, I was really confused during 15 mintues or so about what I had to do but then I just explored and gather resources. I'm enjoying it a lot, it has potential.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

SvennoJ said:
Lrdfancypants said:

Players who want a boost at the off can buy the Frontier Pack for 500 Freeman Dollars, the game's currency that translates to€19.99/£15.99, and this will offer players Bourgeoisie papers, a Lv1. Arms License, Lv1. Tools License, an EagleCorp Jetpack, and three avatars. PS Plus members will also receive an exclusive costume should they give the game a go before 2nd November.

Why... I supported all your games and now you stab me in the back with a pay to play scheme.

So its not all doom and gloom then. I thought the game released and flopped into oblivion.

Ariakon said:

I tried it out, and love the Soviet propaganda look and feel of it, but I had no idea what the hell is going on when it finally dropped me into a town.

Agreed, loved the feel, tone and aesthetic of the game. But it was really confusing upon being thrown into the town...

Around the Network

I played the Beta a few months ago and simply didn't understand the purpose of the game. You collect resources with others and then build a small town with houses and other infrastructure designed by the developers? That's all? It just seemed like an extremely shitty version of Minecraft.

Reception kept me from pulling the trigger earlier. Now that it's free I'll at least take it for a spin while soaking in some eye candy.

SvennoJ said:
Lrdfancypants said:

Maybe they improved it from then. Weird after I saw reviews I thought it was the full release. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Lrdfancypants said:
Ruler said:

the beta

Woah, so why did sites review the beta?

because they cant be trusted 

Oh sweet! Will download tonight!