By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Tomorrow Children is now free-to-play on PS4, released on the PSStore

Lrdfancypants said:
BasilZero said:

???? Its still coming out/came out.

I remember seeing really low review scores. I mean basically avoid this like the plague reviews. Shame. 

55 on MC. Ouch

have you even played it?

Around the Network
teigaga said:
A great looking game that I've remained very confused about. When was it even released?

today

Ruler said:
Lrdfancypants said:

I remember seeing really low review scores. I mean basically avoid this like the plague reviews. Shame. 

55 on MC. Ouch

have you even played it?

Nope. I'll try it now that it's free.  

I thought it looked cool as heck on the trailers. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Ruler said:
teigaga said:
A great looking game that I've remained very confused about. When was it even released?

today

Then what was released a month or so ago?

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

iNathan said:
Nobody cares.

speak for yourself

@ topic )

nice, I'll try it out

Around the Network

I love the Pixeljunk series, but it seems they have hit a snag with this one. I'll download it to take a peak at the ray trace like rendering techniques yet from what I've read it's too much grind or pay, to play.

Lrdfancypants said:
Ruler said:

today

Then what was released a month or so ago?

the beta

Ariakon said:

I tried it out, and love the Soviet propaganda look and feel of it, but I had no idea what the hell is going on when it finally dropped me into a town. Though I normally dislike tutorials, this is the type of game that really needs an advanced one to explain itself. Still, fighting godzillas and giant spiders with my fellow townsmen seemed pretty exciting, even if I felt I was doing nearly as much harm as good. 

Same here, I didn't know what I need to do because it throw you into a town and tell you almost nothing

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213

This was the roadmap they laid out before it was released.

The PS5 Exists. 

shenlong213 said:
Ariakon said:

I tried it out, and love the Soviet propaganda look and feel of it, but I had no idea what the hell is going on when it finally dropped me into a town. Though I normally dislike tutorials, this is the type of game that really needs an advanced one to explain itself. Still, fighting godzillas and giant spiders with my fellow townsmen seemed pretty exciting, even if I felt I was doing nearly as much harm as good. 

Same here, I didn't know what I need to do because it throw you into a town and tell you almost nothing

you wait for the bus to bring you to the mountains where you gather recources thats the easiest start, just bring the diamonds at the bus stop field. Its like minecraft in away