By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo copies the Aikun Morphus X300 3D Tablet.

More stupid lawsuits incoming?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
Btw is this thread a copy of other threads? You seem to love this topic about copying

Yeah, the whole "copies" thing in my title was more of a throwback to the more "darker" times when the fringe console camp supporters kept pointing the finger at other console makers for "copying" their console of choice.

If this bother you do much.  Sorry about that.  Just rub a little salt on it, and you'll feel better.  Doctor's orders. 

Nintendo owns the patents, the question is, did this tablet steal NINTENDO's ideas based on said patents? Hmmm...

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

KLXVER said:
Well even if you don't like Nintendo hardware, you gotta give them credit for not making anything THAT fucking ugly.

Haha very true!  The NS looks way sexier.  The Aikum Morphus looks too embarassing to play on.

And was this tablet not copied from Wii U? It's called evolution - small improvements one at a time.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
crissindahouse said:
Btw is this thread a copy of other threads? You seem to love this topic about copying

Yeah, the whole "copies" thing in my title was more of a throwback to the more "darker" times when the fringe console camp supporters kept pointing the finger at other console makers for "copying" their console of choice.

If this bother you do much.  Sorry about that.  Just rub a little salt on it, and you'll feel better.  Doctor's orders. 

I found it just funny that a thread similar to other ones is about copying. My last Nintendo device was a Game Boy Advance, I don't think I care too much about Nintendo^^

No offence, but it's not like any concept in gaming is original... most of them are concepts people have thought about/are just taken and made better from other devices.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

-snip-

onionberry said:
NX was announced in march 2015, this tablet was revealed in oct 2015. Do you think that Nintendo was not developing their next hardware until oct 2015, and they said hey this is cool, this is going to be the nx. Just think.

This, so much this.

greencactaur said:
No offence, but it's not like any concept in gaming is original... most of them are concepts people have thought about/are just taken and made better from other devices.

If it can stop ASAP the "Nintendo are the innovators of video games and all the other companies can only copy them" threads and comments, it's not that bad to remind this to everyone.

But yeah, OP is really late ^^.